Do you own an IMI Power Rigger? by William Kautter
I'm considering the purchase of an IMI Power Rigger. If you own one I would very much appreciate information about your experience with it. Bill
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
15 52 Soaring
Buying a 1-35 pros and cons? by [email protected]
Does anyone have any inside info on the pros / cons of buying a 1-35. I am interested in learning cross country. I am mostly looking to hear from any current or former 1-35 owners. Thanks, Tim W
42 1,913 Soaring
Standalone artificial horizon by Richard Lancaster[_2_]
Hi all, I’m looking for a reliable, high quality, standalone artificial horizon that fits cleanly in a round hole (I’m not wanting a square barnacle that “fits” into a round hole). Does anyone have any flight experience with either of these: uAvionix...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
10 42 Soaring
New SB (SB-G09) on elevator pushrods for most all Grobs by soaringjac
See the link below http://www.ltb-lindner.com/g-102-ad-sb.html?file=tl_files/ltb_lindner/pdf/G%20102%20LTA%20%26%20TM%20Englisch/SB-G09_elevator%20pushrod_200408.pdf
by soaringjac Go to last post
28 149 Soaring
Private airport or small field for landout? by Charles Ethridge
Hi all. I'm a former cfi-i/mei and commercial glider pilot, but I've never gone cross-country in my PW-5 glider. Training up for it though. A question: If you are in an area where the fields are small, but there are several private airfields around, which should be your priority? Seems to me...
Paraphernalia “Softie” Mini Parachute for sale by Sean Fidler
Manufactured in July 2008, in great condition, royal blue color with matching UV storage bag, quick release option on leg straps. Freshly inspected and repacked by master rigger. This same rigger has repacked and inspected this rig roughly every 6 months (with no significant gaps) for the past 9...
Yesterday 12:31 AM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post