1 Attachment(s) Bristol Britannia by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Britannia The Bristol Type 175 Britannia was a British medium-to-long-range airliner built by the Bristol Aeroplane Company in 1952 to fly across the British Empire. During development two prototypes were lost and the turboprop engines proved susceptible to...
1 10 Aviation Photos
Parachute Lumbar Bladder by Roy B.
Does anybody know a source for the inflatable lumbar bladder (with hose & pump bulb) that goes in some parachute packs - like the old Security 150s? ROY
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
11 16 Soaring
Looping a standard cirrus by [email protected]
Who has done a loop in a standard cirrus? Any comments or hints. Currently getting some acro training with the goal of looping my cirrus.
Aviation Goodness - not quite soaring .... by CindyB[_2_]
Aviation is getting some good press in SoCal. Montecito was clobbered. http://abc7.com/volunteer-pilots-offer-flights-in-aftermath-of-mudslides/2949233/ We can say this is not about soaring, or we can say it is about aviation making hearts soar, during some pretty trying times for some people...
Today 04:48 AM
by CindyB[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Oct 2017 publication - Dynamic Soaring - Albatross - Full text by son_of_flubber
For your winter reading pleasure... http://rsif.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/14/135/20170496?ijkey=08c89f158d9ce14537b37cb4e47d098c4169ddbd&keytype2=tf_ipsecsha
Today 04:40 AM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
2 3 Soaring
When to get a parachute? by John Foster
I will be starting glider flying lessons this year once the weather warms up sufficiently, and am wondering at what point I should consider getting a parachute. I also plan to get my own glider, hopefully sooner than later, but will obviously need to be a certified glider pilot before that...
Closing 2018 Andes Open along with 8th WSGP Vitacura, Chile. by [email protected]
Let's be accurate, Tom. Beautiful BLIND French woman wants you for an interview.
Wingtip Wheels from Libelle 201? by [email protected]
Anyone have a source for the little hard plastic wingtip wheels that were recessed into the Libelle 201 wingtips? The early gliders didn't have them but I know of at least one owner who got them from Glasflugel and added them later. For those with long memories, W1 (Woody Woodward) installed one...
1 13 Aviation Photos
1-26 Utilization and Participation by [email protected]
I would like to put out all call to all the clubs out there who still operate a 1-26. If you have new members just getting started with an interest in cross country soaring, your lowly club 1-26 can be a real economical tool for them. The 1-26 Association has numerous awards to incentivize xc...
Closing 2018 Andes Open along with 8th WSGP Vitacura, Chile. by Tom Kelley #711
On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 2:21:47 AM UTC-3, Haven wrote: On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 3:12:57 PM UTC-8, Tom Kelley #711 wrote: On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 11:05:18 AM UTC-3, Tango Eight wrote: On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 8:27:56 AM UTC-5, Tom Kelley #711 wrote: ...
Yesterday 08:50 PM
by Tom Kelley #711 Go to last post
1 22 Soaring
Treasure Coast Soaring by [email protected]
We are now accepting applications for our new club located in Vero Beach, Florida. Hangar space is available for both assembled and trailered sailplanes. this is a great opportunity to store your ship for the winter months here in beautiful Vero Beach. Tows are available daily, you will not find a...
Testbank, Solution Manual for Microeconomics, 9th Edition 9e byRobert Pindyck, Daniel Rubinfeld by [email protected]
Dear All, We have vast range of test banks and solution manuals of all topics, If you need any solution manual, testbank for testbooks from the list below do contact us anytime. Contact us 24/7 : smtbportal @ gmail . com solutions manual, test bank for Pearson's Federal Taxation 2018...
6 Attachment(s) So What Were Those Secret Flying Wing Aircraft Spotted Over Texas? - mysterious 'flying Doritos' 2.jpg ... by Miloch
more at https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/so-what-were-those-secret-flying-wing-aircraft-spotted-1555124270 So what exactly were those mysterious "flying Doritos" booking it high over the Texas Panhandle, and more recently, Wichita, Kansas? Nobody may be able, or willing, to give you a definitive...
Yesterday 03:20 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 11 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 01:21 PM