Sailplane Canopy by [email protected]
I'm wanting to find out the manufacturer contact info of the sailplane canopies specifically a Libelle 201 that are located in Colochester. Gram Drinkell mentioned they can produce a 201 canopy for 400 pounds. I'd like to have contact info for this company.
Final Day Uvalde by [email protected]
Final Day 15M/Open Class Nats: Mark Keene on todays weather. Cirrus to NW, sliding to SW. It could become in play later. Southern area for tasks. Thermals 3000/4000 feet at 1pm, but gets better as the afternoon progresses, again in the SW. Sky Site shows 4/5 knots about 12:30 and gets better...
Used Parachutes by John Huthmaker
Thank you to everyone who provided their insight on the "Do I, dont I" get an emergency parachute. Hopefully this thread doesnt open another can of worms. Can anyone provide some web links of places I may be able to procure a used parachute? Also, what is a fair price for a parachute at 5 years...
Centrair 101A Available- Price lowered by [email protected]
See Wings and Wheels ad. Estate sale. Price lowered. Reasonable offer considered. This glider is too nice to not have someone enjoying it. UH
Yesterday 11:58 PM
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
1 20 Soaring
Advice re. Nimbus 3 OR 4Dt? by John McLaughlin
I'm just coming back into gliding after a long time grounded and I'm looking to buy a glider over the winter. A two seater seems a nice idea and the Nimbus seems to be a lot of glider for the money. Are they in any way difficult or unpleasant to fly? I know there have been structural failures...
Yesterday 10:48 PM
by Craig Funston[_3_] Go to last post
6 40 Soaring
World-Wide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange by John Leibacher
Unfortunately, there are some issues with the primary site (soaringweb.org, and the mirror sites soaring.geichhorn.com, soaring.guenther-eichhorn.com, and soaring.gahsys.com), so their content may not be up-to-date, with a restoration of service probably not before the end of August ;-( However,...
WTB TRAY FOR DITTEL FSG 60M by Gary Guinn
Hello all, looking for a tray for a Dittel FSG 60M Mine is now officially missing in action.. thanks, Gary 918-704-0277
Yesterday 08:45 PM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
1 16 Soaring
Perlan Climbing by Tony[_5_]
Perlan has climbed above release height. I believe the first soaring flight this season for them. http://www.perlanproject.cloud/VirtualCockpit.html
Yesterday 05:30 PM
by Tony[_5_] Go to last post
0 14 Soaring
Cockpit Size and Comfort by Mike Rinaldi
I am looking to purchase a new (to me) XC ship. Which ones have the largest/roomiest cockpit? Not for a tall person, one with broad shoulders, about 5'9 and 200lbs. Discuss and Thank you in advance!
27 1,207 Soaring