Search: Posts made by: Jeffrey Resnik
Forum: Soaring June 6th 21, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Jeffrey Resnik
SSA Sailplane Tracker

The SSA site is pulling from Glideport Aero using pilot GPS Trackers. It does not appear that it is being supported or further developed to consider use of ADSB / Transponder Tracking which...
Forum: Soaring May 25th 21, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Jeffrey Resnik
LX90xx fln or flx file install for Flarm Contest ID?

If of interest, I can forward the file that I used which was recognized by the LX9000 from the SD Card.
Forum: Soaring May 24th 21, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Jeffrey Resnik
LX90xx fln or flx file install for Flarm Contest ID?

11.1.6 Uploading FlarmNet Files
The FlarmNet information is also updated via the SD card/USB stick. Go to the FlarmNet site (www.flarmnet.org), select the Download latest FlarmNet File tab and...
Forum: Soaring March 31st 21, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Jeffrey Resnik
new SSA web site

I can't seem to get the tracker to work.