Search: Posts made by: Someone
Forum: Aerobatics June 19th 09, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.aerobatics
Posted By Someone
Information about a TL3424 RAS instrument

I seem to be talking to my self he- I hate that :-)

The TL company did in fact answer me but their email was hiding in my
spam folder. They sent me a logfile so now I can get on with the
project....
Forum: Aerobatics June 17th 09, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.aerobatics
Posted By Someone
Information about a TL3424 RAS instrument

It seems to be quite difficult to get information about this
instrument. I wrote the company but unfortunately they are not
responding. It's strange as their instruments seems widespread.

Do you...
Forum: Aerobatics June 14th 09, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.aerobatics
Posted By Someone
Information about a TL3424 RAS instrument

Dear All,
I am looking for information on the TL3424 RAS acceleration logger
(http://www2.tl-elektronic.com/index.php?
page=lsa&p_id=7&PHPSESSID=fee5ff74bb944f141d491dcb1af990f6).

As I undestand it,...