Search: Posts made by: Stinky Feet
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules May 28th 12, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Posted By Stinky Feet
Aera 510 problems

I have a problem with my Aera 510 freezing intermittently usually but
not always on start up. I get to the initial Garmin logo and that's as
far as I get. The only way to fix it is to remove the...