Affordable Oxygen by John Foster
I was given an older MH EDS unit to install in my Phoebus glider which I got for a song and am restoring. The glider has a bracket for the oxygen tank, but no tank is installed. The bottom is a rounded fiberglass cup, and there is a flip bracket to go around the neck. It sits behind the seat pan...
by Andrew Ainslie Go to last post
29 75 Soaring
Soaringspot and trace download now directs to SeeYou Cloud?? by Nick Hill[_3_]
Is it just me or does clicking on the glider CN in a results page on soaringspot now always load the trace in a new browser tab with SeeYou cloud for replay and not just download the trace like it used to do? If this is a change in behaviour from Naviter this is really, really annoying. --...
Today 01:21 AM
by Tom Kelley #711 Go to last post
2 3 Soaring
Future of aviation, or flash in the pan?? by kinsell
The nine px Alice prototype suffered a setback in Arizona as a fire on the ground damaged the plane significantly, ahead of planned taxi tests. https://www.flightglobal.com/air-transport/eviation-alice-prototype-damaged-by-electric-fire-in-arizona/136327.article In other electrifying news, a...
by jfitch Go to last post
19 68 Soaring
best canabis by john firth
Evidently Dick Johnson's dictum " get high and stay high" is more wide known than I might have guessed!. JMF
Today 12:57 AM
by rj Go to last post
3 34 Soaring
Mechanical Vario Needed by [email protected]
Looking for a working mechanical vario for sale. If you have a winter or whatever sitting up in the shelf gathering dust let me know. It is for installation in another 1-26 thats going to the 1-26 Championships this year. Dan
Today 12:42 AM
by Mike N. Go to last post
1 3 Soaring
Kobe Bryant among those killed in California helicopter crash by Byker
"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message ... https://www.foxnews.com/sports/california-helicopter-crash-calabasas-brush-fire-fatalities-reported According to multiple reports, Bryant was on a helicopter flying over Calabasas – a city of 23,000...
Today 12:14 AM
by Byker Go to last post
0 2 Piloting
Cross Country Glider Transportation by Bryan Wyatt
Hi All, Just wondering if I could get some ideas and recommendations regarding transporting a sailplane from Southern California to Georgia. Does anyone know of a service that specializes in this kind of thing? Thanks.
Yesterday 11:14 PM
by Bryan Wyatt Go to last post
4 34 Soaring
Best vario for airmass awareness across the speed range by Jim Hogue
Any suggestions? Either currently available or coming in the near future (next year or so) would be ok, I am not in a rush. Prefer it would fit in one 57mm hole. I take care of navigation and tasks with other standalone devices (full on OpenVario with its own vario/STF sensor board, and a Kobo...
by Morgan[_2_] Go to last post
30 89 Soaring
Which Cyclo Polisher Use? by John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
I recently bought a used Cyclo polisher. I borrowed one last year and loved the results. The polisher came with the following foam pads; white, blue, green, orange and yellow pads (least to most aggressive). I used the least aggressive white pads last year and it seemed to do very well to put a...
0 15 Soaring
electric plugs by Colin Roney
I`m searching for a supplier of a 6 and a 12-way removable instrument panel plug. Any ideas? Colin
Electronic copy of manual for Nimbus-3DT by wan[email protected]
does anyone have one available? Our club just bought one and I need it as the one with the plane is in German and my German reading skills are not up to digesting the manual in German. Thanks Bob
Yesterday 01:38 PM
by Damon Bonesi Go to last post
3 1,295 Soaring
Solution Manual Introduction to Communication Systems (Upamanyu Madhow) by [email protected]
Could you please send me Introduction to Communication Systems solutions manual by Upamanyu Madhow? I will greatly appreciate it!
Yesterday 08:30 AM