Buy Glider without looking by Casey[_2_]
Has anyone every sold a glider without the buyer looking at it? I have my glider listed for sell and the guy is buying without looking at it and sending a cashiers check and arranging shipping....sound familiar. Casey
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
30 175 Soaring
Millie's 97th Birthday Glider Ride! by [email protected]
Amazing Millie spent her 97th birthday gliding over Toro Peak and Mount San Jacinto with Palms To Pines Gliding. We had a blast! https://youtu.be/EC_qPq_0pxI
ADS-B Update by Darryl Ramm
It must be time for some more ADS-B posts, either that or we can talk about PW5 :-) With the ~$350 street price Trig TN72 GPS source now available in the USA I wanted to revisit my understanding of the situation with ADS-B Out in gliders. I wrote a forum post for local Northern California pilots...
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
24 72 Soaring
Multiple varios by John Foster
Why do so many gliders seem to have multiple varios? Is it that critical to have a back-up for this instrument? Do they often fail and leave you in " the lurch"?
by Retting Go to last post
10 11 Soaring
Aero Club Albatross Hosting Ridge/Wave Seminars by [email protected]
This winter, Aero Club Albatross is hosting several two seminars on wave and ridge soaring. Please join us on: January 20th: Wave Soaring https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wave-soaring-the-northern-appalachian-ridge-and-catskill-region-tickets-41229418300#tickets February 17th: Ridge...
Yesterday 06:21 PM
by Daniel Sazhin[_2_] Go to last post
4 17 Soaring
FS: ClearNav II with XC Vario and Stick Controller by Roy B.
Available Mid February: ClearNav II flight computer with XC Vario and stick controller. The unit came out of an ASW-27 (note that glider stick diameters vary so stick controller may not fit non Schleicher gliders). Best offer over $3000 USD. Available Mid February. Can deliver at Reno Convention....
Yesterday 05:49 PM
by Roy B. Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:42 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:42 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:42 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:41 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:41 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:41 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:41 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:41 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:38 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:38 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:38 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:38 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:38 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:38 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:38 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:38 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Beechcraft Bonanza by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beechcraft_Bonanza The Beechcraft Bonanza is an American general aviation aircraft introduced in 1947 by Beech Aircraft Corporation of Wichita, Kansas. The six-seater, single-engined aircraft is still being produced by Beechcraft and has been in continuous production...
Yesterday 04:36 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Akaflieg MU-31 by Jonathan St. Cloud
Can anyone inform this group of the progress of the MU-31 project?
Yesterday 02:33 PM
by Tango Whisky Go to last post