Condor2, inbound on final glide! by sisu1a
https://www.facebook.com/CondorSim/ Condor2 is finally here/around the corner. The new site is up, the old forum imported to the new one, and the store is up (buy links not active yet but prices are there) http://www.condorsoaring.com/order/?cn-reloaded=1# http://www.condorsoaring.com/forums/...
by sisu1a Go to last post
35 281 Soaring
Best type of Serengeti lens? by [email protected]
So, I'm buying a new set of prescription Serengeti sunglasses, with progressive lenses, non-polarized. Which is the best type of Serengeti lens for spotting lift and generally less eye fatigue? Drivers? Sedona? 55NM? CPG? Please tell me which type of Serengeti lens you prefer and why. Many...
Today 05:13 AM
by Tim Taylor Go to last post
6 3 Soaring
Blanik landing gear strut needed by Charles Longley
I need to start rebuilding Blanik landing gear struts. Does anyone have a core they’re willing to part with? I am willing to buy a wreck or L-13 that’s not going to be rebuilt for the right price. Thanks! Charlie
Today 04:57 AM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
0 3 Soaring
Hero emulation by son_of_flubber
I stumbled across a young 150 hour glider pilot online, who had recently seen a low pass on a Grand Prix video. He thought 'that was neat', and so he decided to 'try that at home' on his own. He landed cleanly on his first attempt.
Today 03:32 AM
by MNLou Go to last post
8 32 Soaring
Solution manual Statistics (13th Ed., McClave & Terry Sincich) by Dan Daly[_2_]
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 1:47:27 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote: If everyone here would just flood his email address with complaints, he might stop sending to this forum. On 2/20/2018 11:38 AM, wrote: List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ...
Today 01:30 AM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
1 7 Soaring
Solution manual Statistics (13th Ed., McClave & Terry Sincich) by Tom BravoMike
Reporting it as abuse under 'spam' doesn't seem to work. How about we declare it as "Anti-Semitic"? Will that finally help to have this brutal madness stopped?
Yesterday 11:15 PM
by Kiwi User Go to last post
1 7 Soaring
Speed ring needed for ventus 2c by [email protected]
Looking for a photo of a speed ring for a ventus 2c
Solution Manual Machine Elements in Mechanical Design (6th Ed., Mott,Vavrek, Wang) by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)
Do you actually sell anything here?
Yesterday 10:32 PM
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
0 7 Soaring
Solution manual Probability and Random Processes : With Applicationsto Signal Processing and Communications (2nd Ed., Scott Miller & Donald Childers) by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)
Dudes, at least do a Frikkin link so some of us don't have to scroll to the bottom of your crap to go to the next post......... Ban your butts just for that........mumble, mumble, mumble..........
Yesterday 10:31 PM
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
0 7 Soaring
looking for a used parachute by [email protected]
If anyone has a used backpack-style parachute for sale, please let me know. I'm looking for one that is less than 10 years old and in excellent condition. Matt
Jet glider instructor seminar at SSA convention by [email protected]
Calling all CFIGs attending the SSA convention. We will be offering a free training seminar at the convention to get CFIGs rated to give jet glider proficiency checks. The seminar will be held Thursday, March 1 at 5:30 next to the jet Arcus in the main convention display hall. There will be no...
Solution manual Modeling Random Processes for Engineers and Managers(James Solberg) by [email protected]
List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ________________________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com
New 500km World Record pending by Duster[_2_]
A possible new world record was flown Feb 16, 2018! Keith Essex - 500 km, 15 m glider, 255 kph, Omarama. Subject to verification. Congrats
Yesterday 07:24 PM
by Roy B. Go to last post
1 30 Soaring
Cleaning hinges & retaping by John Wells[_2_]
Some of my flap/aileron hinges on my Mini Nimbus look very damp and brown. I think this is mostly the old brown grease "weeping", but I would like to check and clean up just to be sure as they look pretty bad. The outer seals haven't been replaced for a few years anyway. All surfaces have...
Solution Manual Valuation: The Art and Science of CorporateInvestment Decisions 3rd Edition by Sheridan Titman 3e Testbank by [email protected]
Dear All, #Solution Manual #Testbank #Ebook of Valuation: The Art and Science of Corporate Investment Decisions 3rd Edition by Sheridan Titman 3e ISBN: 9780133479522, 0133479528 Contact us 24/7 at smtbportal @ gmail dot com , we provide competitive price and fast delivery Please DO NOT...
Testbank Intermediate Financial Management 12th Edition by Eugene F.Brigham 12e Solution Manual by [email protected]
Dear All, #Solution Manual #Testbank #Ebook of Intermediate Financial Management 12th Edition by Eugene F. Brigham 12e ISBN: 9781285850030, 1285850033 Contact us 24/7 at smtbportal @ gmail dot com , we provide competitive price and fast delivery Please DO NOT POST/REPLY HERE, for any inquiry...
2018 U.S. Junior Camp Contest by [email protected]
Clubs and Pilots: Please help us get the word out to Juniors (youth ages 15-25) at your home club, who either have a PPG rating or at a minimum are close to earning a rating, that the SSA's Junior Youth Committee is organizing and hosting the 2018 U.S. Junior Camp Contest in Adrian,...
Region 6 North Adrian, MI: June 30 - July 7 by [email protected]
Calling All Pilots... including all R6, R7, Chicagoland, Minnesota, Iowa, Toronto, Ontario, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, and even on the periphery GTA racing pilots (it's a straight shot up I-75): Most of you are within a day's drive of Adrian (located in SE Michigan just 30...
Sukhoi Su-33 pics [04/10] - Russian_Navy_Sukhoi_Su-33.jpg (2/2) by Miloch
MHZ_U2E]/B/Z;E\3EO9FS.!RWV?^K]W5^%Z6]/S_\`/']/GQ_^Z&5DFO\` MR7_]CQFX:#\7)_F_Z;ZO';45S7BO43;NZ_^KUZ;BW4XMX^9/QF M-?B?_=W-K/3_`);%[email protected]^]F6WB?^2WSU?VE3Z [email protected]^-7^38W+XW%)7^J^__`,+\'E\OPW\;!6POV!])EBO\V&%_O?"U?6M::*X M!3^L4S!^+AR_N\?BKV62/B'PJQNNL:TO?XG\#^FY'NC]Z_A]7?992O]5M:G)WN MAF.C\-V'C'5H:5-F...
Yesterday 03:38 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 6 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:38 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:38 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
Sukhoi Su-33 by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-33 The Sukhoi Su-33; NATO reporting name: Flanker-D) is an all-weather carrier-based twin-engine air superiority fighter designed by Sukhoi and manufactured by Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Production Association, derived from the Su-27 and initially known as...
Yesterday 03:34 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos