A complicated question about LiFePO4 batteries, - and switching. by [email protected]
Another question regarding the above battery type! There are variety of techniques used when switching between batteries - on/off/on switches, good switches with a cut out between the movement, two batteries with a diode to prevent flow between both batteries, etc. The question I have concerns an...
Bumper stickers by Ramy[_2_]
My new tow vehicle needs new bumper sticker. My favorites are the white glider silhouette style, in particular I like the one I had on my previous car “Live to soar, soar to live”.. Any suggestions where I can find one? Thanks Ramy
WTB 1-26, 1-36, 1-34 by Tango Eight
My club is seeking an airworthy single seat Schweizer glider, no projects. We're interested in 1-26 D / E, 1-36 or 1-34 (fixed gear). Reply to author or look me up on ssa.org. Evan Ludeman Post Mills Soaring Club Post Mills, VT
Today 02:09 AM
by Tango Eight Go to last post
4 19 Soaring
Diana 3 seems to be a Czech glider by [email protected]
Looking at a picture of the new Diana 3 glider, the elliptical elevator rang a bell in my little brain. I had already seen it before, many years ago at the Aero show in Friedrichshafen. Going through old picture books I found the KKB-15 (Kusbach Barton*k & Kotolánem) a Czech build glider. So I...
Yesterday 10:04 PM
by Denis GUERIN Go to last post
5 131 Soaring
Bohli compass Repair by [email protected]
Are there any Bohli users that know of a source for parts? DC
Yesterday 06:10 PM
by Dan Daly[_2_] Go to last post
1 24 Soaring
Questions for SGS 2-33 Operators by [email protected]
Hi all, Our club, the Black Forest Soaring Society, is refurbishing our venerable 2-33. She's going to look real nice when we're finished. During this refurb a couple of questions have come up and so I'm posing them to the group: First, how many are still operating with the original, war...
Yesterday 03:37 PM
by Tony[_5_] Go to last post
5 36 Soaring
Grand Teton Crash by Ernst
Carnage continues, who is next? https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/cops_courts/article_87046564-e466-535c-a04c-b3918ec7dcb9.html It is sickening, what can we do to stop this? If it is experience, we would talk about other things. Thinking about Kristine and her passenger David... Ernst
New low budget two seater by Tom[_22_]
Hi! We are trying to get new two seater from various funds for our club. Most of the funds force to buy new glider. Can you please help us a little bit with market research and suggest low budget two seater? Thank you all!
by Bob Whelan[_3_] Go to last post