Search: Posts made by: Philippe Vessaire
Forum: Home Built March 27th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
Clark Y information

wrote:

I need some information about Clark Y profiles. I found a lot of
information like coordinates, but I really need design parameters.
Like design lift coefficient,...
Forum: Home Built March 23rd 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
Washout?

wrote:

I picked up a project that was supposed to be built with 1.5 degrees
of washout towards the end of the wings. The builder unfortunately
built them without...
Forum: Home Built March 23rd 08, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
subaru diesel

clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote:

Torque curve page 6

http://www.subaru.fr/special/pdf/documentation_diesel_lo_08.pdf

Holy crap! That thing has the peak torque, and it is...
Forum: Home Built March 23rd 08, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
subaru diesel

Bill Daniels wrote:

The Subaru oil burner looks good but then so does the DeltaHawk and
the little opposed piston aircraft diesels from the UK.

Not really as good as someone think......
Forum: Home Built March 22nd 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
Beech Staggerwing

William Hung wrote:

Beech Staggerwing. *Hard to tell from the pictures, do they have
doors on bothsides of the cabin?

Oh Yeah, one more question. Anyone selling kit...
Forum: Piloting March 22nd 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting

William Hung wrote:

Beech Staggerwing. *Hard to tell from the pictures, do they have
doors on bothsides of the cabin?

Oh Yeah, one more question. Anyone selling kit...
Forum: Home Built March 21st 08, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
subaru diesel

Hello

Torque curve page 6

http://www.subaru.fr/special/pdf/documentation_diesel_lo_08.pdf

by
--
Volem rien foutre al pas!
Philippe Vessaire ҿӬ

clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote:

How big a prop do you want to spin? with 258 torque available at
1800, assuming a fairly flat power curve you have 135 HP at 2800
RPM. Not...
Forum: Home Built March 19th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
New diesel engine from Subaru...

clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=124553

2L TDIO, All aluminum block/head, boosted, intercooled, 258
Forum: Home Built March 19th 08, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=124553

2L TDIO, All aluminum block/head, boosted, intercooled, 258 pound-feet
of torque @ 1,800...
Forum: Home Built March 10th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
Super cruiser

BobR wrote:

By the way, there is a partially build kit on the market right now.
The builder was one of the best but is being forced to sell because of
family health problems and they need to...
Forum: Home Built March 7th 08, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
Super cruiser

BobR wrote:

I am surprised that you didn't find a builder home page. *I have had
one for several years now and it is fairly easy to find by a Google
Search. *In any case, check it out at:

Forum: Home Built March 7th 08, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
Super cruiser

Hello,

Is anyone have comments about the plsar super cruiser (former kis)?
I don't find any builder home page.

Thanks
--
true autopilot fly airbus
Philippe Vessaire ҿӬ

William Hung wrote:

Can someone ID this airplane?

http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1093439/

Sorry, in french, without photo
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aero_Dynamics_Sparrow_Hawk

dead link...
Forum: Piloting February 20th 08, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting

William Hung wrote:

Can someone ID this airplane?

http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1093439/

Sorry, in french, without photo
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aero_Dynamics_Sparrow_Hawk

dead link...
Forum: Home Built February 2nd 08, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
2 cylinder engines

wrote:

To pick up on the 2 cylinder engine discussion, for those that might
be interested, I have been test flying a direct drive, v-twin Generac
industrial engine...
Forum: Home Built October 26th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
two seater BD5

http://www.lhaviation.com

--
Volem rien foutre al pas!
Philippe Vessaire ҿӬ

Hello,

Is any body know the wiring for these ignition module?

http://www.transpo.de/cgi-win/product.exe?DM1929
http://www.transpo.de/cgi-win/product.exe?DM1927

or SMP-LX345 and SMP-LX356 ...
Forum: Home Built August 18th 07, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
Help old Rolls Royce O240 engine

Hello,

* *I need overhaul manual and Ilustrated Parts Catalogue and any other
useful book.

Where may I find these documents?
I will prefer electronic version (pdf?)

Same core than new...
Forum: Home Built August 17th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
O200 engine

Stealth Pilot wrote:

what you need is a copy of the

Continental Aircraft Engines
Series C-75,85,90 & O-200
Service Parts Catalogue

I own that, but the needles are not design and I...
Forum: Home Built August 16th 07, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
O200 engine

Stealth Pilot wrote:

I search where is, in the engine, the PN 633309-8 (bearing needle).
I don't found yet in the IPC...

have you munged that part number?
633609-8 is a 'bearing,...
Forum: Home Built August 16th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
O200 engine

Montblack wrote:

I'm stealing THIS! ҿӬ
you may, it's copyleft

--
Volem rien foutre al pas!
Philippe Vessaire ҿӬ
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
O200 engine

Hello,

I search where is, in the engine, the PN 633309-8 (bearing needle).
I don't found yet in the IPC...

Where may I buy a full overhaul kit, this kit must be send overseas in
Europe.

Thanks
Forum: Home Built April 5th 07, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Philippe Vessaire
Ivo prop

Hello,

Any comment about this prop.
Will I be happy with an O200 on my Minicab (110kts expected)?

thanks
--
Minicab F-PRAZ
Philippe Vessaire ҿӬ

Nathan Young wrote:

So my question: How much drag does a wing on a Hersey Bar Cherokee
generate, and and hypothetically speaking, how much faster could the
plane go if it was retooled with a...