Parachute needed by Colten Coughlin
Greetings! I have been trying to locate a used parachute, if you happen to know anybody that has one for sale or that you have one for sale, if you could let me know that would be amazing thank you!
Today 02:08 PM
by Luke Scharf Go to last post
9 29 Soaring
WWGC. by Charlie Quebec
Interesting news, the entire Australian team has been penalised for unsporting behaviour on the last day.. A protest is currently being heard. The bun fight at the Keepit corral.
Today 11:48 AM
by krasw Go to last post
6 17 Soaring
Women's Worlds by Karl Striedieck[_2_]
SHE SCOOOORRRRREES! Sarah Arnold clobbered the field on the first day at the Women's Worlds in Australia.
Glider repair health issues? by [email protected]
I have worked with fiberglass grinding dust and harsh chemicals like acrylic Urethane, lacquer thinner, etc. for the past 44 years, so I faked a chronic cough in order to get a CT scan. Just met with a Pulmonologist and got a clean bill of health! Heart, lungs, kidney and liver all look pretty...
Today 08:27 AM
by Shaun Wheeler Go to last post
6 55 Soaring
A different look by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Did anyone else notice that cool as hell paintjob on that ASG32Mi For Sale on Wings and Wheels? That is Nice. I'd love for my plane to look like THAT! Plain white is so boring.
Bus or 20-Meter Class Volunteer Pilots Needed to Mentor Juniors by Christopher Schrader[_2_]
Pilot-Owners of Bus Class or 20-Meter advanced trainers who hold a Commercial Glider rating or CFI-G are needed to mentor Juniors at the SSA's 2020 US Junior XC Soaring Camp to be held at Caesar Creek Soaring Club August 3-7, 2020. Volunteer pilots need to have extensive cross-country and racing...
Yesterday 11:07 PM
by Christopher Schrader[_2_] Go to last post