Forum: General Aviation October 21st 17, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

I've been thinking about writing my story for many years. Thank you tot he guy who started this Post. You helped me to feel less alone, and to understand Lee better. I was a camper from 1978 to...