Forum: Soaring February 12th 18, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
New Glider Dream Elon Musk Flow

Iscold, before designing Nixus, installed an autoflap system in my ASH30. It works very well, according to lift coeficient.
There is a video clip at Facebook Nixus page

Sergio
Forum: Soaring October 12th 17, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Glider near miss with Airliner (emergency climb) near Chicago yesterday?

I was cross countrying in Brazil Central Plateau last week. As it was to be a long flight (9+ hours) and with scarce air traffic, I kept radio watch but transponder off.
When passing about 5 miles...
Forum: Soaring February 1st 17, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nixus Project

Thanks, Bob
Forum: Soaring November 16th 16, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Why are so many Stemme S10-VT motorgliders for sale?

To give non-stemmers what it can do, this video is about a 500 km cross country done in 3.5 hours.
It is so well balanced while thermaling you don't have to be looking at Bumper's yaw string all the...
Forum: Soaring November 13th 16, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Why are so many Stemme S10-VT motorgliders for sale?

I've owned a S10VT since 2009. It is the only machine that is good for cruising at 100 kts consuming 3 gallons/hour for up to 9 hours and, when in glider mode, has a performance par to 15 m...