Vario Comparison by [email protected]
Hi- I've searched the archives of this oft-discussed topic, but am not finding specific answers I'm seeking. If you have good experience or knowledge about the specific issues below, I would much appreciate your insights. 1) Latency with accuracy. What is the quickest vario with accuracy? Are...
by Waveguru Go to last post
11 33 Soaring
A complicated question about LiFePO4 batteries, - and switching. by [email protected]
Another question regarding the above battery type! There are variety of techniques used when switching between batteries - on/off/on switches, good switches with a cut out between the movement, two batteries with a diode to prevent flow between both batteries, etc. The question I have concerns an...
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
34 98 Soaring
3,000 hour inspection for Schleicher sailplanes, required in the US? by Chris Snyder
On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 10:20:27 AM UTC-5, wrote: I've spent some time reading the FAA's response to the SSA in regards to the IS-28B2 found here, http://www.ssa.org/files/member/FAA%20Memo%20-%20IS-28B2%20-%2010_16_2017%20-%20Signed.pdf I'm curious how it applies to...
Today 12:44 PM
by Chris Snyder Go to last post
2 20 Soaring
Buy Glider without looking by Casey[_2_]
Has anyone every sold a glider without the buyer looking at it? I have my glider listed for sell and the guy is buying without looking at it and sending a cashiers check and arranging shipping....sound familiar. Casey
For Sale Cambridge 302 / Oudie 2 / K6 Mux IOIO by Dave Springford
I have the following items for sale: Cambridge 302 Vario: $550 Oudie 2 with Seeyou Mobile license: $500 K6 Mux IOIO: $120 Bundle the 302 and Oudie for $1000 Bundle the 302 and K6 for $650
Today 01:08 AM
by Dave Springford Go to last post
0 15 Soaring
Wing Wheel by Andy (GY) by m[email protected]
Andy, if you see this, could you let me know if you upgraded your wing wheel design so that its hieght could be adjusted? You posted that you were going to do that back in 2010... if so, could you post pics of the new design and perhaps describe it a bit. i'd like to build a wing wheel for...
OUDIE CHARGE by guts
Can I charge my Oudie using a USB adapter plugged into my cigarette lighter?? Thanks Glen
Yesterday 04:10 PM
by guts Go to last post
7 33 Soaring
Bumper stickers by Ramy[_2_]
My new tow vehicle needs new bumper sticker. My favorites are the white glider silhouette style, in particular I like the one I had on my previous car “Live to soar, soar to live”.. Any suggestions where I can find one? Thanks Ramy