LiFePO4 chargers by [email protected]
My CP1230 LiFePO4 battery charger went south. Any suggestions on a replacement? What are you using for LiFePO4 batteries? Mine are 15 AH with BMS.
by Graham Drinkell[_2_] Go to last post
22 133 Soaring
Glider Simulator Training at the USAFA by [email protected]
In the summer of 2018, the United States Air Force Academy began using Mach 0.1 Simulated Glider Cockpits as part of their "Glider Airmanship" course. The data collected from the course shows that the solo rate for students who completed the course in 2018 was more than double the solo rate of the...
US COMPETITION RULES COMMITTEE 2018 POLL RESULTS by Andy Blackburn[_3_]
Results of the US Competition Rules Committee 2018 Poll are now posted on the Contest Rules and Process page of SSA.org. Thanks to the large number of pilots who provided responses and detailed feedback. The Committee looks forward to further input and dialog as we head into the 2019 season....
Yesterday 10:47 PM
by Andy Blackburn[_3_] Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Which Soaring weather service subscription is best? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
I think I'm going to subscribe to a Soaring weather forecast service. Which ones are great and easy to use without alot of prior knowledge? Skysight?
Yesterday 08:38 PM
by MNLou Go to last post
8 33 Soaring
Glider sightseeing flights by Bob Pasker
Sightseeing flights within 25sm of an airport in airplanes and helicopters are conducted under 91.147 and 119.1(2) Does anyone know what regulation(s) control sightseeing flights in gliders? thanks, bob http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/14/91.147 http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/14/119.1
Yesterday 08:31 PM
by Tony[_5_] Go to last post
2 212 Soaring
What is the best point to jack up a Cobra Trailer ? by [email protected]
I changed a wheel in my Cobra trailer with the glider inside. I located the Jack just under the corner between the bottom and side wall, next to the fender. Looked flimsy, but held fine, no bending of wall or edge. Was I lucky or is this the right place to do it ? Dan
IGC to replace FLARM ? ? by Jock Proudfoot
The budget of 20.000€ for design, development and procurement of IGC owned glider tracking system for use in WGC’s. Standards for the system are still to be determined but will focus on safety, fairness and transparency Not allow organizers of the championships to mandate a particular FLARM...
Refinishing Ventus b Fuselage by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
Pictures and process for refinishing a ventus b fuselage. Work in progress pictures and process as work is completed. http://www.craggyaero.com/ventus.htm Richard www.craggyaero.com
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
76 918 Soaring
New LAK 17C by Paul T[_4_]
LAK's facebook page details a flight test of the new LAK 17C - yet gives scant few details about the new model. Anybody know how it differs from the B are they using the variable geometry miniflaps they have ben testing on a B model?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 03:19 AM