Biden: Two hundred MILLION people have died... by 2G
....and EVERY SINGLE ONE is Trump's fault. Well, at least we have solved global warming. https://nypost.com/2020/09/21/biden-mistakenly-says-millions-have-died-from-covid-19-in-us/ And, NO, this is NOT Biden's first mistake involving numbers, as I have posted in the past.
Today 11:52 AM
by Justin Craig[_3_] Go to last post
1 11 Soaring
What have we learned from all this? by Bob Kuykendall
At 23:55 05 April 2020, Gregg Ballou wrote: ...Yearly flu has a higher body count... Quick update: Some time in the next few days, US deaths from Covid-19 will exceed 200,000. That's in about 7.5 months since the first death reported in early February. --Bob K.
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
34 116 Soaring
Pulse Oximetry with new Apple Watch 6 by Dee[_2_]
Today Apple announced their new $400 Series 6 Apple Watch will have the ability to monitor blood O2 saturation levels (in addition to other medical features). Valuable medical info not only for pilots but for an early indication of pulmonary changes such as seen with COVID-19 infection. Not sure...
Today 02:30 AM
by jp Go to last post
6 41 Soaring
LS6 (a, b) NEO by [email protected]
Hello, here is a post of my friend Benjamin from the German gliding forum: "Hello, everybody, about three years ago a friend and I had the chance to develop new ("neo") 15m winglets for the LS8 in cooperation with DG Flugzeugbau. The flight experience with the winglets is quite positive. Now...
Yesterday 10:59 PM
by Ventus_a Go to last post
8 276 Soaring
CAUTION - Active Scam Attempt on W&W Classifieds by Sean Franke
Scams occur in every corner and attempts at Wings & Wheels classifieds are not exempt. I feel it's important to make you aware of the scam that surfaced yesterday. We received over a dozen calls regarding a person who calls himself Michael Diaz (no doubt not his real name). If you have an active...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
11 83 Soaring
Hp-18 Glider: leaving it tied outside, not in trailer by Dan Goldman[_2_]
Hello all, Wonder if anyone has experience leaving a metal HP-18 glider tied down, out of the trailer. Any damage to the wing foam ribs ? wing bonding issues ? Corrosion ? Location is in the northeast USA. Dan
Yesterday 08:44 PM
by Brian[_1_] Go to last post