Wanted: FRONT nose Trim weights for LS gliders by [email protected]
Does anyone have nose trim weights for their LS-3 up to LS-10 glider that they do not use and would sell to me? They are 2.45 kg = 5.4 lbs each. I need TWO more trim weights for the nose of my LS-8 that I can add when I fly and remove when my husband flies. Thanks. --Cathy
Need Help Configuring Power FLARM Portable by Dan Marotta
You've read on another thread that, since updating the firmware in my PF Portable and updating the FlarmNet data file in my ClearNav II, I've not been receiving Flarm targets on the ClearNav or on my wife's Streak. Yesterday, full of hope, I downloaded and installed the just released FlarmNet...
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
13 47 Soaring
flight computer ergonomics and function by danlj
I'm curious. After two successive near-midairs about 5 years ago, I installed PowerFlarm and a transponder that wouldn't deplete my battery during flight. This required, due lack of panel space, that I give up my beloved ILEC S-10 flight computer (and its remote control). An Oudie IGC and and...
Today 05:16 AM
by Tango Whisky Go to last post
3 17 Soaring
Today is not the day by Jonathan St. Cloud
Well worth the 8 minutes to watch and consider. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMT-MhYd7Z4&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3K1gYFQt54aEft604HNVrML3QgI5mVrpitQ5NowlUIrWMiQ9bbZ1H_MPY
New book by Paul T[_4_]
https://adverts.gliderpilot.net/?op=s3&id=16196
Today 12:06 AM
by Paul Agnew Go to last post
5 47 Soaring
2019 USA Open and 18 Meter National Soaring Championship pre practice news. by Tom Kelley #711
2019 USA Open and 18 Meter prepractice day 6/15/19. Attached pic of DB, Concordia, being towed out for takeoff. Yes, its hot, many folks are setting up and a few are flying. XG took off a few moments ago, ZO is getting ready to go. Looks to be a good day, the chance of small cu with bases 15,000...
Club Class Nationals at Sunflower by Tony[_5_]
RAS, 22 Pilots gathered in Yoder, KS starting June 3rd to determine this years Club Class Champion. I was the Contest Manager. Hugh Grandstaff did a fantastic job as the CD. Yoder is the closest town to the Sunflower Gliderport. It was originally built as Hutchinson Naval Air Station in WWII,...
Looking for PW-5 canopy by [email protected]
The canopy of my PW-5 glider was damaged rather severely. I'm looking for a replacement (unlikely, I know) or for someone who can rebuild it from the frame. Any ideas?
New Video - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps by Paul Remde
Hi, NEW VIDEO - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps Details: http://cumulus-soaring.com/training.htm#Naviter Owners of Naviter Oudies now have free access to detailed "SeeYou Maps" (high resolution terrain maps) and weather forecast maps for display on their Oudies in flight. The Naviter Updater makes...
Yesterday 12:45 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post