Mecaplex canopy window lube by John Foster
What is the best way to lube the sliding window in a Mecaplex canopy? Mine is a bit stiff, and I don't want to break it by using too much force. It will slide, but stiffly.
Today 08:35 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
2 7 Soaring
Libelle suitability for beginners by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
On W&W for sale recently there have been several Libelles listed, some look very nice. And affordable. Are these ships suitable for very low time beginners? I've heard they are "lightly" built. I've also never heard of them having any structural problems. Thought's?
by Paul T[_4_] Go to last post
32 84 Soaring
Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information) by Senna Van den Bosch
I've bought myself a trailer registered in France and I notice the documents to be incorrect. I've created an account on ants.gouv.fr to edit the details on the document but it won't allow me (can't find registration), so I created a ticket but still no reply after 2 weeks. What I want to know is...
Today 06:39 PM
by Senna Van den Bosch Go to last post
3 5 Soaring
Trailer tow advice by [email protected]
Any opinions on Ford Escape SUV 2liter as a tow vehicle? I live on the east coast but may want to tow to sailplane destinations out west. Near certain my trailer and glider is under a ton.
by Ray Lovinggood[_2_] Go to last post
28 180 Soaring
Looking for PW-5 rudder pedals by [email protected]
Anyone know of a spare set of PW-5 rudder pedals in the US?
Today 05:33 PM
by Scott Williams[_2_] Go to last post
1 5 Soaring
Ventus b 16.6, 1981 - Where to install tabulator tape? by Uwe Prigge
Dear Soaring Friends. Does anybody know what kind of tabulator tape to install where exactly under my Ventus b wing. Thanks a lot. Best regards, Uwe
Today 10:10 AM
by Andy Holmes Go to last post