Search: Posts made by: j*c*d*a*t*[email protected]/gmail.com
Forum: Naval Aviation September 6th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Iranian F-14 Units in Combat

Kill ratios are all about opportunity.

On Sep 5, 12:53 pm, Yeff wrote:
On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:43:33 -0400, TV wrote:
I think anyone who knows jets would argue that the...
Forum: Naval Aviation May 3rd 07, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Boeing Offers Additional F/A-18 Sale to U.S. Navy

Interesting theory and I have heard something similar back in 2004 or
2005. I don't know how much of this is true however.

On May 2, 9:41 pm, "Flashnews" wrote:
You know...
Forum: Naval Aviation May 3rd 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Boeing Offers Additional F/A-18 Sale to U.S. Navy

A friend of mine was a part the USMC to "look over" the F-14. His
impressions from a technician' s POV was the plane was a horrible
design for maintaining.

On May 2, 9:50 pm, "Flashnews"...
Forum: Naval Aviation April 29th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Boeing Offers Additional F/A-18 Sale to U.S. Navy

WOW! My last post looked like I had brain fade.

LOL

Good point about security. I guess you can't trust your own military
either. Burt you know, if the F-14 parts being sold to Iran news did
not...
Forum: Naval Aviation April 28th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Boeing Offers Additional F/A-18 Sale to U.S. Navy

Perhaps however, where are you get the parts once the F14As - over a
hundred of them at AMARC - goes the shredder?

Here's the...
Forum: Naval Aviation April 28th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Boeing Offers Additional F/A-18 Sale to U.S. Navy

It would be too complex to have a QF-14.

On Apr 27, 10:47 pm, Bob Urz wrote:
wrote:
Not for long, the F-14s at AMARC got the go to be shredded as...
Forum: Naval Aviation April 28th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Boeing Offers Additional F/A-18 Sale to U.S. Navy

Not for long, the F-14s at AMARC got the go to be shredded as to
prevent part sales to Iran.

On Apr 27, 4:39 pm, "rstro" wrote:
sure there is/.........
call ARMARC and get...