Forum: Soaring September 16th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
For Sale: 2001 Strong 305 Parachute

Like the title says, I've got blue 2001 Strong 305 parachute in
excellent condition for sale. New would cost more than $1600. Buy
mine
for $1150 including shipping in the CONUS.

Motti...
Forum: Soaring September 16th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
For Sale : Stong 305 Parachute 2001

Like the title says, I've got blue 2001 Strong 305 parachute in
excellent condition for sale. New would cost more than $1600. Buy mine
for $1150 including shipping in the CONUS.

Motti...
Forum: Soaring August 18th 07, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Geoff Lyons Article - Douglas County Record Courier

http://www.recordcourier.com/article/20070815/News/108150034/-1/NEWS
Forum: Soaring August 6th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
FS: Garmin GTX 320 A Transponder with encoder and prewired harness

SOLD

On Aug 2, 3:51 pm, wrote:
Garmin 320 A Transponder with altitude encoder and wiring harness done
by JA Air. Very low power consumption (same as the now out of
Forum: Soaring August 2nd 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
FS: Garmin GTX 320 A Transponder with encoder and prewired harness

Garmin 320 A Transponder with altitude encoder and wiring harness done
by JA Air. Very low power consumption (same as the now out of
production terras in many gliders) but with the reliability of...
Forum: Soaring July 9th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roommate needed for Standard Class Nats in Hobbs

I've got a room in Hobbs for the Standard Nats that I'd like to split
with another competitor to save on costs.

Thanks,

Motti Pikelny
Forum: Soaring April 23rd 07, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wanted: Cambridge Model 20 or 25

As the title says, I'm looking for a Cambridge model 20 or 25.

Thanks,

Motti Pikelny

Forum: Soaring August 16th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ventus B for sale

SOLD

wrote:
Ventus B serial #169 with 1300 TTSN. Entire glider professionally
refinished in urethane and looks great. 15m straight tips and
excellent Maughmer (newest)...
Forum: Soaring August 10th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ventus B for sale

Ventus B serial #169 with 1300 TTSN. Entire glider professionally
refinished in urethane and looks great. 15m straight tips and
excellent Maughmer (newest) winglets installed by M & H. Also has...