FS: Winter 80mm Altimeter and 80mm ASI by Ross[_3_]
Sold my glider so have a couple of things lying about. Winter FGH10 altimeter, 2 year old, Foot scale with ivory backing. $500 including shipping Winter 80mm ASI marked for a Libelle 201b in knots. Last overhauled 2016 $240 including shipping
Today 06:12 AM
by Matt Herron Jr. Go to last post
1 18 Soaring
ADS-B Update by Darryl Ramm
It must be time for some more ADS-B posts, either that or we can talk about PW5 :-) With the ~$350 street price Trig TN72 GPS source now available in the USA I wanted to revisit my understanding of the situation with ADS-B Out in gliders. I wrote a forum post for local Northern California pilots...
by son_of_flubber Go to last post
31 113 Soaring
Buy Glider without looking by Casey[_2_]
Has anyone every sold a glider without the buyer looking at it? I have my glider listed for sell and the guy is buying without looking at it and sending a cashiers check and arranging shipping....sound familiar. Casey
by 2G Go to last post
34 228 Soaring
For Sale: Cobra electric rigger by JS[_5_]
http://glidersource.com/cgi-bin/post.cgi?id=1218 Yes, it's heavier than the IMI, but it's cheaper too. 2000 Cobra rigger, electric version with wing saddle for Duo Discus. $750, available either in Tehachapi, CA or at the SSA convention in Reno. Should work for other two-seaters with similar wing...
Today 02:10 AM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
0 10 Soaring
US Contest Rules Committee Meeting Minutes by [email protected]
Hello US contest pilots. The Minutes of the annual Fall Rules Subcommittee meeting are available on the SSA web site in the usual location under sailplane racing, rules and process. Please look them over. This was announced by way of the SSA list server 4 days ago with a request that recipients...
Today 01:42 AM
by MNLou Go to last post
5 13 Soaring
PilotAware by [email protected]
There is an article about the Open Glider Network (OGN) and the PilotAware system in the current issue of Sailplane and Gliding (the excellent UK soaring magazine): www.pilotaware.com
Multiple varios by John Foster
Why do so many gliders seem to have multiple varios? Is it that critical to have a back-up for this instrument? Do they often fail and leave you in " the lurch"?
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
34 109 Soaring
9 Attachment(s) Etrich Taube by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etrich_Taube The Etrich Taube, also known by the names of the various later manufacturers who build versions of the type, such as the Rumpler Taube, was a pre-World War I monoplane aircraft. It was the first military aeroplane to be mass-produced in Germany. The...
Yesterday 07:17 PM
by Byker Go to last post
9 17 Aviation Photos
FS: 3 Becker 4201 and 1 Dittel FSG60m by Ross[_3_]
Selling 3 Becker 4201 radios All show minor cosmetic signs of use, but work perfectly. Price $350 each including postage 1 Dittel FSG60m $175 including postage. A deal can be made if you want to buy more than one. Connectors included
Yesterday 07:03 PM
by Ross[_3_] Go to last post
0 13 Soaring
FREE CHECKRIDES at Marfa, Texas 2017-2018 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
Gosh, the FAA gave me the Wright Brothers Master Pilot Award recently for my 50 years of safe flying since my first solo in 1967 and for my contributions to aviation training and safety. I sure appreciate that recognition but . . . no, wait . . . I'm still just the kid on the gliderport! ...
by Miloch Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:15 PM
by Miloch Go to last post