Hero emulation by son_of_flubber
I stumbled across a young 150 hour glider pilot online, who had recently seen a low pass on a Grand Prix video. He thought 'that was neat', and so he decided to 'try that at home' on his own. He landed cleanly on his first attempt.
by Tom[_21_] Go to last post
51 173 Soaring
Blanik L-23 WingRigger by [email protected]
I have received confirmation from the Civil Air Patrol that they will be purchasing several specialized WingRiggers for their Blanik L-23 fleet. If any other L-23 owners are interested, I could increase the production run to accommodate other purchasers. Contact me through my website,...
ClearVav vs. LXNav by Gerry Simpson
New glider on the way. Would like objective opinions from pilots who have flown with both ClearNav and LXNav and spent enough time to make an honest, educated evaluation. Let me preface this with the information that I have flown with ClearNav since being an early adopter. Both appear to have...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
73 460 Soaring
FREE CHECKRIDES at Marfa, Texas 2017-2018 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 9:07:24 PM UTC-6, Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas wrote: CHECKRIDE BOOT CAMP! APRIL 11 - 19, 2018 I've got extra ground crew and towpilots that week for you to finish your checkride. Do you WANT it? Then do it. Could it be the end of an...
0 4 Soaring
FREE CHECKRIDES at Marfa, Texas 2017-2018 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
LAST CALL! Let's finish your checkride April 11-19. On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 9:07:24 PM UTC-6, Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas wrote: CHECKRIDE BOOT CAMP! APRIL 11 - 19, 2018 I've got extra ground crew and towpilots that week for you to finish your checkride. Do you...
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Hawker Fury pics [08/12] - Hawker Fury cutaway.jpg (2/2) by Miloch
M'-&X8S2CN2TFJ;\ MW`')]:1,AL=/6F-'AB6SS0V=F./K5][email protected]#!)[email protected]@X((P:YCQ% MX%\,ZZK-JFC6LTC#&_9M8?0BO-M_9R\.73E](OM0L&/1"PD4?F,_K7&7_*ZS1/V:]$C*-JVKZA=$=4C"QC^1-C M&_A9X1T-5-EHT!E4Y$DX\Q_KDUVBVXC0*`%5`JC`IZQ8&1GFIE7&2?I4B* M2"32JQ:[email protected]#-$8*@[email protected]'!H4\C-/(!I-O(- M+]:6DQBCK2\4=.E!IK`4X`8I".W...
Today 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Today 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Hawker Fury by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawker_Fury The Hawker Fury was a British biplane fighter aircraft used by the Royal Air Force in the 1930s. It was a fast, agile aircraft, and was the first interceptor in RAF service capable of speed higher than 200 mph. It was the fighter counterpart to the Hawker...
Today 03:55 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Self-Launch ground instruction at the convention?? by [email protected]
a ground instruction class on self launch procedures and operations to be held during the convention might benefit a few pilots. I know it's a bit late.... Maybe it's too dependent on self-launch type?
2 14 Soaring
SSA Convention at Reno, FEB 28-MAR 3, 2018 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
The SOARING SAFETY FOUNDATION (SSF) invites you to participate in our training and safety presentations during the Soaring Society of America Convention at the Reno Convention Center, next to the Atlantis Hotel, February 28 through March 3, 2018. The Soaring Safety Foundation (SSF) Seminar...
3 60 Soaring
Traffic Awareness and Collision Avoidance Talks at the SSA Convention by Darryl Ramm
I know folks can't get enough of Traffic Awareness and Collision Avoidance and ADS-B information :-) At the SSA Convention next week John Roper marketing manager from Trig is going to be talking about ADS-B and especially the Trig TN72 low-cost ADS-B/TABS GPS source that there has been a lot of...
2 Attachment(s) US by joet5[_2_]
Today 07:09 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos