Electric sustainer registration in US by Pete Wizz
Hi There, I have an certified glider registered in US, glider has been send to Europe for a little tuning recently. Part of this is an electric front sustainer which according to Europe regulations should be certified too but is not during to local bureaucracy. I am not sure if the glider should...
Today 07:39 PM
by Pete Wizz Go to last post
5 34 Soaring
Best communications for Soaring Club by [email protected]
My US based club has a messy system of making announcements and shared discussions. We are in the torture of reply all emails. The good news is we want to go to something else. What communications systems work for other clubs? We would like to be able to make announcements of what days we operate...
Borgelt Dynamis variometer by Mike Borgelt[_2_]
Well we finally got all the algorithms right and the plus and minus signs in the right places. It took a lot longer than we thought until we made a testing breakthrough. One day the story will get told. Our beta testers report they are very happy and could not fault it. Search Youtube for Borgelt...
Std. Airworthiness for ASK 21B by [email protected]
Schleicher has informed us that the FAA is still delayed in issuing a Standard Airworthiness for our new ASK 21B as well as the Flight and Maintenance Manuals. Actions have consequences: the Government shutdown is being cited by FAA personnel for not having completed this work. There have been - to...
Solution manual Matlab : A Practical Introduction to Programming andProblem Solving (4th Ed., Stormy Attaway) by [email protected]
Hey! I need the Solutions Manual Matlab a Practical Introduction Programming Problem Stormy Attaway Could you anyone please send it to me!
0 10 Home Built
Bad couple days in Europe by [email protected]
Two dead. DG-800 in Spain. Lak Mini FES in Germany. Both during takeoff/launch.
Today 07:51 AM
by Eric Munk Go to last post
8 57 Soaring
Battery safety (againish) by Jonathan St. Cloud
Was wondering if others had read and were doing this: https://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/wp-content/uploads/filebase/Data/serviceinfos-en/2019-103-e.pdf The ASG-29E has a gas tank directly above two batteries used to power flight instruments.
by 2G Go to last post