New Electric Motorglider-Birdy by [email protected]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=-FYwGOT0SG8&feature=emb_logo Dan
Today 01:13 AM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
6 15 Soaring
New Electric Motorglider-Birdy by [email protected]
Check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=-FYwGOT0SG8&feature=emb_logo Dan
Yesterday 09:38 PM
by AS Go to last post
6 18 Soaring
Flarm Antenna Mount JS1 by [email protected]
Anyone have a nice, elegant solution on how to mount Flarm antennas on the glare shield of a JS1? I have used plastic brackets velcroed to the glare shield but in this Ga heat the Velcro just won’t hold. I am considering using plastic screws but hate the idea of drilling holes in my glare shield....
Yesterday 08:14 PM
by Morgan[_2_] Go to last post
8 34 Soaring
Sad news, Lake County glider crash, LAK-17B FES Mini by [email protected]
Friday,07-Aug-2020 Matt Herron was piloting LAK-17B FES Mini Glider, which took off from Lampson Field near Lakeport at about 2 p.m. en route to Mendocino County, the Lake County Sheriff’s Office said. That's all I...
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
18 123 Soaring
FS: Softie Mini by Ross[_3_]
Due to an upgrade to a steerable chute I am selling my Softie Mini Made 1998 and last packed last year it is still in very good condition Color blue, std release Open to sensible offers
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
23 194 Soaring
PA-25 Pawnee exhaust manifolds by Michael Opitz
Does anyone have a good source for a US shop that can repair or sells replacement 235 Hp Pawnee exhaust manifolds, clamps and gaskets? RO
Yesterday 05:43 PM
by bumper[_4_] Go to last post
7 32 Soaring
Very interesting new electric glider by Stefan lange-Birdy by [email protected]
Check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxkqiCaPaJM Dan
wing tape by Colin Roney
Where and what product is the best white wing tape to be bought?
by AS Go to last post
44 899 Soaring
§ 61.87 (i) by [email protected]
Question for CFI-Gs Was more or less told that I'm laboring under a gross misapprehension of fact by a newly minted glider instructor with regard to the above FAR. I am new to sailplanes. Been flying since 1976 so I've probably been flying longer than this guy is old. Haven't asked, don't really...
by John Godfrey (QT)[_2_] Go to last post
18 88 Soaring
DG1001e FES by Peter F[_2_]
Anyone know tha size / weight of the FES (Gen3) batteries in the new DG1001e? Regards PF
Yesterday 09:02 AM
by Peter F[_2_] Go to last post
0 16 Soaring
Southern New Hampshire Pilots by Bill Tisdale
Looking for rental aircraft in Southern New Hampshire. Private owners that rent their aircraft, or other rentals not directly associated with a flight school.
Yesterday 07:48 AM
by Daniel[_6_] Go to last post
1 15 Piloting