Flaps/No flaps...practical difference?? by [email protected]
For simple long pleasure flights in the western US or for the rare flights in the Alps would I notice any real PRACTICAL difference between a Discus 2c and other flapped 18m ships? I have NO interest in competition. Thanks
by krasw Go to last post
35 207 Soaring
Seeking head rest for ASW-20C - or a cheap chiropracter : ) by Dan Colton
I love my ASW-20C but one thing is missing. A baby soft fuzzy headreast to lean into against those full-rack black-out pull ups, and barf your guts red-out push overs. I need one of those soft lams wool pillows attached to a decent frame to configure the perfect head rest. Does anyone has a...
Today 08:07 AM
by [email protected][_1_] Go to last post
7 79 Soaring
Rough outlanding in high corn by Dave Nadler
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/190815092618-03-russian-plane-emergency-landing-0815-exlarge-169.jpg
by George Haeh Go to last post
15 82 Soaring
ASW 17 water ballast system by OregonGliderPilot
Might anyone know of any components or complete water ballast parts for an ASW 17? I am aware that the bags are sometimes available from Herr Streifeneder, but the lead time is long and the costs are high. Thank you,
Today 02:57 AM
by OregonGliderPilot Go to last post
0 20 Soaring
Std. Libelle vs Club Libelle by [email protected]
Hi all, I was wondering if there is a big difference between the Std. Libelle and Club Libelle in things as performance, thermalling and comfort for long flights. Offcourse you can have your Std.Libelle equipped with fuselage wing fairings, winglets, racing canopy, aileron fences, and air...
Yesterday 08:22 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post