2018 - AN EXCITING YEAR by [email protected]
You may not be aware of the new sailplanes being publicly released this year. 1. From Poland comes the news release of the Diana 3. It is an 18 metre ship with a conventional spar - unlike the Diana 2 which is sparless. The 'Three' is a real 'looker.' 2. The new Diana 2 has been worked on and...
by Chris Rowland[_2_] Go to last post
24 139 Soaring
Mini LAK by [email protected]
Does anyone have any experience, knowledge or opinion on the headwind penetration capabilities of the Mini-LAK without the FES. The manufacture advertises a 45/1 L/D with very light 13.5 meter wings. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
Today 07:39 PM
by sisu1a Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 03:44 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 03:44 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 03:44 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 03:44 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 03:44 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 03:44 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 03:44 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
North American F-100 Super Sabre by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_F-100_Super_Sabre The North American F-100 Super Sabre was an American supersonic jet fighter aircraft that served with the United States Air Force (USAF) from 1954 to 1971 and with the Air National Guard (ANG) until 1979. The first of the...
Today 03:41 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Proper Way to Insert Multi-Probe by Dan Marotta
When I got my Stemme, I asked my instructor if there was a proper technique to insert the multi-probe in the nose.* He said to just push it in until I hear/feel a metallic click.* That's worked just fine for the past two years but I wonder if I should lubricate the thing, say with Vaseline or...
Condor2, inbound on final glide! by sisu1a
https://www.facebook.com/CondorSim/ Condor2 is finally here/around the corner. The new site is up, the old forum imported to the new one, and the store is up (buy links not active yet but prices are there) http://www.condorsoaring.com/order/?cn-reloaded=1# http://www.condorsoaring.com/forums/...
by Paul Remde Go to last post
25 232 Soaring
Minimum number of flights for winch sign off? by Waveguru
What would be the consensus for the minimum number of flights to get a ground launch sign off for an experienced glider pilot? How many cable breaks and at what altitude? Of course it would take more for some and less for others, but I would think at least 15 launches with 5 cable breaks at various...
by Ventus_a Go to last post
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 05:09 AM