Kawa rough landing? by Jonathan St. Cloud
Not sure how accurate FB translate is, but it appear as if Mr. Kawa had some sort of incident with an electric motor not working and a rough uphill landing. Gas, electric or jet be careful guys!
by 2G Go to last post
102 614 Soaring
Looking for 57 mm instruments by [email protected]
I am upgrading my panel, and the big screen TV takes up a lot of room. Looking for 57 mm Variometer and Airspeed Indicator. Preferably in FPM and Knots.
Today 06:43 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
3 6 Soaring
Waxing and polishing by Senna Van den Bosch
Since winter is nearly ending and I'm doing final adjustments to my glider, I was wondering. Is it interesting to wax and polish it? I've seen a set of products he https://www.theaerodyne.com/gb/care-cleaning/188-basic-kit-for-glider-care.html D-1339
Search Threads by Steve Rusinowski
Hello I am new to the site How to I search for a forum by subject Canopy source is what I want. Steve
4 15 Soaring
Dust Devil Dash - Tehachapi on Saturday September 7th by [email protected]
The 2019 Dust Devil Dash is coming up on Saturday, September 7th at Mountain Valley Airport (L94) in Tehachapi, California This year marks the 35th year of this annual event. This is a one day straight out handicapped distance event. All sailplanes and sailplane pilots welcome. 2 place...
by JS[_5_] Go to last post