Search: Posts made by: ben brugman
Forum: Restoration May 26th 13, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.restoration
Posted By ben brugman
DC-6B lightning arragements.

Hello All,

I am searching for the lightning arragements on a DC6B, specifically the
start of the sixties for the African continent.

By lightning arragements, I mean the lights which are visible...
Forum: General Aviation May 26th 13, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By ben brugman