L-13 or other metal or composite glider sought by Frank Whiteley
Please respond to the contact below. Complete glider with trailer sought. Airworthiness not an issue. I would like to find an inexpensive Blanik, preferably a two-place, in good condition. I would also like a trailer. Sincerely, Wesley Cox St. Simons Island, Georgia
Today 07:02 AM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
0 5 Soaring
Electric Brakes On Komet Trailer by Bob Youngblood
I am trying to get away from the surge brakes and has anyone converted their trailer to electric brakes?? Thanks
Sun Ship Game on Youtube - Complete by Guy Byars[_2_]
Many of us remember major events of the summer of 1969: Haight- Ashbury, Manson, Woodstock, Apollo-Moon, Chappaquiddick. But a lot was also going on that summer in a small town in southern Texas... Marfa! To commemorate the 40th anniversary of the 1969 US Soaring Nationals in Marfa TX, I have put...
79 4,537 Soaring
Why does OLC display wrong altitudes? by [email protected]
Many flights that I have looked at on OLC, posted by various pilots using diverse equipment, displayed with grossly incorrect altitudes. This is using the OLC online display that shows a small map and a small altitude graph. Usually, if incorrect, the displayed altitude in some parts of the...
by Soartech Go to last post
18 78 Soaring
ASW27 bell crank cover seals pdf by [email protected]
Does anyone have a digital drawing for the "U" shaped seals that cover the bell Cranks on the top of the 27 wing? Trying not to reinvent the wheel. Thanks Cliff Hilty (at) google mail dot com ( no spaces no Caps)
Yesterday 02:16 PM
by Roy B. Go to last post