Jonker JS-3 in Sagebrush by [email protected]
Any news on new Jonker JS-3 Landing in Sagebrush, short of runway 30 @ Minden?
Undershoot Vs. Overshoot airport landing accidents by [email protected]
I always assumed that there are more overshoot airport accidents than undershoot ones. That is mainly due to our general knowledge that it's better to be too high than not high enough. Am I correct here ? Dan
FS: Discus 2A (will take another sailplane in trade) by [email protected]
Great flying sailplane for Club Class and Standard Class Asking $65,900 See: https://wingsandwheels.com/class/classified.php?id=3534&fbclid=IwAR0qpsEFkKwv1-_xOJoW6WvQB78HREnxbi3iN0FhejUnMzJFXD8M5jc65HE Will consider sailplane trades plus cash. Please e-mail with your sailplane information. Tim...
Taurus glider for sale by [email protected]
In the Wings and Wheels classified ads there is listed a Taurus selflaunch glider for sale. Originally it was N797SD, sn 107T503LSA. Currently carrying a different N number and serial number, but it is the same glider. This Taurus was involved in a hangar fire about 4 years ago in Memphis, Tn. ...
by J Wahl[_2_] Go to last post
32 176 Soaring
White LS sleeves by soaringjac
Been searching around and can't fine these things anywhere. Any current sources to purchase some from?
Today 02:36 AM
by soaringjac Go to last post
5 24 Soaring
FS: Soartronic IOIO by Dave Springford
Soartronic IOIO V2b with cables to connect to a Powerflarm and CAI 302 to combine their data streams into one USB output for use with tablet or phone running your preferred software. Also included is a Dell Streak connection cable. $75 http://glidersource.com/cgi-bin/post.cgi?id=1435
Today 01:26 AM
by Dave Springford Go to last post
2 35 Soaring
Gliding International – issue May 2019 by [email protected]
The May issue will be mailed later this week. It has an extraordinary number of research reports which will provide considerable interest to all soaring pilots. 1. We provide a research report on restoring Blaniks back into service. Financially the the prices now available makes the exercise...
Pre Buy Inspection at El Tiro Gliderport by [email protected]
Can anyone provide a reference for someone that can do a pre-buy inspection at El Tiro Gliderport? I've already seen the glider in person and feel its a safe purchase but wanted to get a second opinion if I could. My two main concerns are the ballast system working after 10+ years of not being...
Registration Renewal by [email protected]
My registration is up for renewal and I just sent in the form and a check for $5. Today in the mail I got an offer for a third party to handle it. Total cost? $65. Jeez. I think its a bit funny that you can't do this on line with the FAA. I also like the part where you have to enter the name and...
For Sale Ka6CR by Geoff Minors
Thinking of selling my Ka6CR in very nice condition with closed trailer. S/N 6251 1964. I have pictures and more details I can send to those who are interested. MH oxygen included Located in Alberta. Open to offers I will be posting on wings and wheels later this week
Yesterday 09:16 PM
by pdrav8r Go to last post
1 45 Soaring
Sandhill Soaring Club to Host 3-Day GTA-like Mini Sports ClassContest in Michigan May 31 - June 2 by [email protected]
Attention Glider Pilots! Sandhill Soaring Club is hosting a 3-Day XC Soaring Camp May 31 - June 2 at Richmond Field (69G) located about 30 minutes from I-94 and the outskirts of Ann Arbor, Michigan. There are No Entry Fees! Aerotows for SSA members are $50/each to 2,000' AGL. The purposes of...
Glider maintenance shop for sale by Charles Longley
I’ve decided to sell my maintenance FBO www.skyeaero.com I started it three years ago to support my glider club Evergreen Soaring as the previous maintenance vendor retired and shutdown. I have another job I do and am getting ready to retire. Planning on flying gliders more! I would like to sell...
Yesterday 05:47 PM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
0 23 Soaring
Grob 102 Tail Dolly by [email protected]
I am in search of a tail dolly for a Grob 102 Standard Astir III IMI sells various tail dolly’s including several that fit the Grob Astir CS, Astir Jeans, and Astir 77. Would anyone know if these might also fit the 102 Standard Astir III? Same fuse or different? Thanks in advance. Scott
Best California Soaring Schools by [email protected]
Hi, Looking for a nice site to take soaring add on training in Ca. Best area would be a little south close to SFO or LAX but not mandatory. Have found these options so far, Soaring Academy, Williams, Skylark. Any suggestions? Brgds,
Yesterday 04:08 PM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post