Search: Posts made by: Kamran Gill
Forum: Simulators August 27th 10, 05:42 AM
Posted By Kamran Gill
Thumbs up -- ---------------------------------------------- ...

"The other is right, but neither of us is wrong.
The math of morality falters."[/QUOTE]
Forum: General Aviation August 26th 10, 04:21 AM
Posted By Kamran Gill
Smile Air Traffic Control

My question pertain to demarcation between Upper and Lower FIRs, As per ICAO SARPs, we need to have a VFR cruising level while separating Upper and Lower FIRs. Can any one tell me what could be the...