Engine braking in Arcus M - can we have the system from the V3? by waremark
I find the automatic engine braking in my Arcus M disappointing. While my prop sometimes gets starts going down the on the first rotation after switch off, quite often it doesn't. If it misses twice, on the third time I try to use the manual prop brake, but that's difficult to do when flying (and...
Today 08:10 PM
by waremark Go to last post
0 4 Soaring
LX S80 or ERA 80? by Matt Herron Jr.
looking for a nice electronic vario/flight computer. I have used a V7 in the past and liked it. Anyone want to share an opinion about the LX Nav S80 vs the LX Navigation ERA 80? I have flarm core, so I don't need the GPS. I also use an Oldie II, so the moving map features are less interesting...
by Matt Herron Jr. Go to last post
20 211 Soaring
2018 - AN EXCITING YEAR by [email protected]
You may not be aware of the new sailplanes being publicly released this year. 1. From Poland comes the news release of the Diana 3. It is an 18 metre ship with a conventional spar - unlike the Diana 2 which is sparless. The 'Three' is a real 'looker.' 2. The new Diana 2 has been worked on and...
by krasw Go to last post
41 186 Soaring
Rolladen- Schneider LS3A flap seals- Do they really make anydifference? by Dan Marotta
Oh...* Flap to fuselage wiper seal.* I thought you were talking about the flap to wing seal.* I made those for my Mosquito decades ago from material pulled from the trash cans in the hardware engineering lab where I worked at the time.* I don't know the thickness of that stuff.* It was...
Today 05:39 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
0 4 Soaring
WTB - used Cleveland 40-78B main wheel by Roy B.
Fits Schleicher single seat gliders. Please contact me off net at "royb AT bourgeoiswhite DOT com" Thanks
Today 05:06 PM
by Roy B. Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:26 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:26 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:26 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:26 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:26 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:26 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:26 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:26 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:25 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:25 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:25 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:25 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 04:25 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Today 04:25 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Today 04:25 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Today 04:25 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Today 04:25 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Today 04:25 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Martin T3M by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_T3M The Martin T3M was an American torpedo bomber of the 1920s. A single-engined three-seat biplane, it became a standard torpedo bomber of the U.S. Navy, operating from both land bases and from aircraft carriers from 1926 to 1932. Having built 75 examples of...
Today 04:21 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos