SSA Sailplane Directory by Frank Whiteley
Would a few of you see if you can get to the login page for the SSA Sailplane Directory? ssa.orgMember Resources menu. It goes to a landing page with two links to the login page. No need to log in, just need to see if there are any fails at reaching the login page. Really only need to hear...
Today 01:12 AM
by Martin Gregorie[_5_] Go to last post
3 4 Soaring
V3 at the 2018 convention? by SF
Just curious after it missed the last convention.
Today 01:12 AM
by SF Go to last post
0 2 Soaring
Cup holder by [email protected]
Has anyone installed a cup holder on their glider? Pictures?
Today 12:00 AM
by Roy B. Go to last post
7 22 Soaring
"Lippsing" a Q-tip propeller by MP[_2_]
Thought I'd ask for comments before doing something stupid and irreparable to our propeller. We have a Hartzell Q-tip prop on our Glasair. That's the fancy bent over tip that gets all the jokes about the FAA Inspector who grounded a Cheyenne when the propellor first came out. (Looks like the prop...
4 404 Home Built
air extractor for asw19 and asw20 by [email protected]
I just installed a very cool - pun intended - air extractor in my ASW19. Its a nifty device that replaces that little hatch cover where the control connections are. My guess is that it was made on a 3D printer. Anyway, I couldn’t believe how well it worked and so I’m putting a shameless...
Discus B instrument panel template by [email protected]
Ladies and gents, If anyone happens to have a .pdf .jpg .dxf or pretty much .anything format of a Discus B panel (or Ventus B/C) it would be most appreciated. Email to Charlie Juliet Lima Seven Six @me.com or the email in my username. Thank you! Casey.
by Martin Gregorie[_5_] Go to last post
10 376 Soaring
Glider near miss with Airliner (emergency climb) near Chicago yesterday? by Sean Fidler
I just listened to this news on a major news network and pseudo confirmed it he http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1374687 The newsperson actually said, "Why didn't this glider have a transponder, why wasn't this glider talking to someone, how is this possible…" live on the...
by jfitch Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:16 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:16 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:16 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 6 Aviation Photos
Court Stops Santa Monica Runway Destruction by Larry Dighera
It's beginning to look like we're going to hear D9 Cats illegally ripping up the runway in the dead of night again as occurred with Meigs in Chicago and Capistrano in Orange County,...
Yesterday 01:00 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
1 67 Piloting
Le Temps des Hlices 2017 (1) - La Fert LFFQ - [01/25] - 20170604_index_1.jpg (0/1) - 165k by D. St-Sanvain
Hello, some pictures taken at La Fert Alais LFFQ, a grass strip close to Paris, during the annual "Le Temps des Hlices" meeting - airliners : Airbus and Boeing - militaries : Rafale, Transall, Atlantic and CAP 10 - Skyraiders - Fouga Magisters and Zphyr - G/A visitors
Yesterday 11:35 AM
by Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_] Go to last post
4 19 Aviation Photos
Beringer Disc Brake Kit for Schemm-Hirth gliders - experience and effectiveness? by WaltWX[_2_]
Can anyone recommend the Beringer disc brake kit for Ventus, Discus or Schemmp-Hirth gliders? I'm seriously considering retrofitting my D2A after a nearly disastrous run off the runway up at Ely ... partially due to fading brake (plenty of pilot error problems too...) I'm especially interested in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:15 AM
by bumper[_4_] Go to last post