Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole by [email protected]
This is on the SLGP web site. Important Notice Dear Friends, Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it. Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the...
by 2G Go to last post
48 325 Soaring
L'Hotellier Connectors for ASW-19 by Christopher Gough
Anyone have a spare connector? Looking for an ASW-19. My club's had a fault and Schleicher is on summer holidays so looking for a quicker resolution.
Today 04:10 PM
by George Haeh Go to last post
1 9 Soaring
Flying pants by [email protected]
My Royal Robbins are finally dying. What have you guys liked in long convertible pants with good pockets for todays bigger phones? Thanks Kevin 92
by Airport Bum Go to last post
30 293 Soaring
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp? by [email protected]
Wow! I was searching for the whereabouts of N2733U and found this! I attended Sky Life in the summer of 1980. I solo'd in 33U on August 10, 1980. I had never been in that 172 prior and had never flown a 172 at all. Back then, you booked a plane and a pilot. Knowing I was set to solo and...
Today 12:15 PM
by rod pombo Go to last post
2 257 General Aviation
inverted Schweizer towhook by [email protected]
Does anyone use, or have a field approval for, the inverted Schweizer towhook Pawnee installation described in Soaring May 1996 pages 7-8? Here is a direct link to that article https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsp9r0oj2nyz8nx/%20Inverted%20Schweizer%20towhooks.doc?dl=0
by Larry Ruggiero Go to last post
34 155 Soaring
Best Flight Of the Day NA by Bob Youngblood
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob
by kinsell Go to last post
70 856 Soaring
LS6 canopy gas spring by Richard Livingston
We (3 owners) have an LS6 with a "tired" gas spring that lifts the canopy. A simple google search and visits to Wings and Wheels does not turn up a source or specifications for this spring. Does anyone know a replacement part number, or specifications, or a source for a replacement gas spring?
Today 02:52 AM
by Gianni Isotope Go to last post
9 227 Soaring
Scoring when abandoning a contest turnpoint by [email protected]
Hey all. I somehow got the idea that there was strategy involved to maximize score on contest flights where one decides not to continue to a turnpoint. But I don't see anything in the rules other than incomplete tasks essentially being scored as a landout. Am I missing something? Good to make it...
Yesterday 11:04 PM
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post