Slingsby Kestrel trim speed C FFKQ ? by john firth
The pic gives a good idea of the boom mounted tailplane fixture. Next winter project for my PIK 20. I note that the elevator shows the BGA required mod., a downward cusp added to the Glasfluegel design. This was supposedly to provide feel at high speeds; found it (1972) to spoil the feedback and...
Today 01:52 AM
by C-FFKQ (42) Go to last post
1 14 Soaring
Region 4 South as of Monday afternoon. by [email protected]
My umbrella, poncho, and calf-high muck boots are all in good working order. We haven't seen the ridge-tops since late Saturday afternoon. Hoping for better starting Wednesday but still iffy at this moment. On the other hand, the company, soaring stories, food, and libations are outstanding.
Solution manual Introduction to Optimum Design (4th Ed., Jasbir Arora) by [email protected]
Em segunda-feira, 26 de março de 2018 03:37:02 UTC-3, escreveu: List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ________________________________________ I need this solution manual Solution manual Introduction to Optimum Design (4th Ed., Jasbir Arora) contact to...
0 8 Home Built
Physicists train robotic gliders to soar like birds by OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/09/180920101605.htm With this technology could anyone win a soaring contest? Expiring minds want to know. ;-)
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
10 51 Soaring
Trying to log in to XCSoar Forum by Dan Marotta
I've been trying and trying, but with the new captcha, it's more difficult than connecting to a bank website.* So I'll just ask my question here and maybe someone from XCSoar will respond: I run XCSoar on a Dell Streak 5.* Love it.* Can it be upgraded to include an engine noise sensor?* The...
Hangar Queen Owners -- WHY? by [email protected]
On Saturday, January 29, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Jay Honeck wrote: I have a question that has been bugging me for years, and this forum is a large enough cross-section of pilots to MAYBE get a statistically meaningful response: WHY do people own "hangar queens"? There are...
1 14 Piloting
Help identifying a wing rigger by Valentin Mayamsin
I've recently purchased a used Cobra wing rigger. Though it doesn't seem to fit my Jantar Std 2 wings -- it's certainly made for wider wings. I'd like to offer it for sale and would like to identify its size and which wings it is designed for. All I know is the rigger cuff will go from 30 3/4...