$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
by Mark Mocho Go to last post
53 121 Soaring
Sailplane Refinishing Advice - 1973 Berkshire Concept 70 by Shaun Wheeler
Looking for advice on a refinish. I don't have Bob Ireland's excellent contacts in the sailplane business so I'm working at a disadvantage. He owns one of the few remaining (total of 7) flyable examples. I've read about people bundling sailplanes up to get them repainted in South America but...
Today 12:14 AM
by Michael Fadden Go to last post
9 307 Soaring
Looking for a Colibri ii by Len[_2_]
Was wondering if anyone found themselves with an old/extra Colibri II they'd be willing to part with. Cheers, -Len
by Michael Bamberg Go to last post
14 45 Soaring
The Thermal Podcast episode #21 now out by Herrie[_2_]
https://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/18145808
Yesterday 04:39 PM
by Herrie[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Soaring
2022 SSA Convention? by Dan Daly[_2_]
Things appear to be improving for air travel, borders, vaccination, and I'm wondering if there have been decisions on whether there will be a 2022 Convention, in the spring, and, if yes, its location? The links on the SSA webpage still go to Little Rock 2020 ( I went to both LR conventions, the...
by Charles Petersen[_2_] Go to last post
16 40 Soaring
3 Turn Point Distance by xcnick
I would like to claim a 3 point distance flight according to 1.4.2f. A COURSE from a RELEASE POINT or a declared START POINT to any type of FINISH POINT, via one, two, or three declared TURN POINTS, which may be flown in any order. Although one MAY declare a start or finish, there is a great...
by Tango Eight Go to last post