Top Hat by 6PK
I tried to connect to the Top Hat website via Chrome, Firefox and was unable to. Is this website dead?
Yesterday 08:41 PM
by 6PK Go to last post
0 10 Soaring
FCC License? by ContestID67[_2_]
Maybe this has come up before, if so I appologize. I know that we have had a thread on the need for an airport to have an FCC license. This came up when one of the gliderports was fined for having an expired license. This was useful, and timely, information for other glider ports. So there are...
Greetings from Poland by Wojciech Wojtaczka
Hello boys and girls! This is my first post on that group and I'm not sure what are the exact rules, but I recently created my first longer video on YT about flying on a wave in Tatra Mountains (Poland) and would like to share it with you. If you have couple of minutes take a seat and enjoy views...
Yesterday 06:24 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
2 17 Soaring
$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
78 223 Soaring
glider transport needed by Phoenix
Looking for a quality, reliable individual or company to deliver a glider in a single axle Cobra trailer from Spokane, WA to Jacksonville, Fl.I only have Uship as a possibility. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.
Yesterday 03:53 PM
by Phoenix Go to last post
8 32 Soaring
The decline of gliding - a worldwide issue? by Douglas Richardson
Good morning, My name is Douglas and I am a glider pilot here in the UK. I would like to start a friendly discussion about the decline of gliding and whether this is an issue outside of the UK. Within the UK gliding has been in decline for decades and according to discussion on gliderpilot.net ...
Yesterday 03:46 PM
by John Galloway[_2_] Go to last post
3 18 Soaring
Expat Retirement with soaring? by Jeff Bures
Hi all, First post here (at least in 20 years). I'm a US citizen with private power and sailplane ratings. I'm contemplating retirement in a few years. One possible plan is to spend several years of it as an expat somewhere the cost of living is less than the USA. Parts of Europe, Asia,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 10:06 AM
by Moto Hot Sauce Go to last post
29 297 Soaring
US Airspace information in KML format for Google Earth by 2KA
Hello All, I've just completed the work to add KML (for use with Google Earth) as a supported format for the US airspace files available on my website (at http://www.soaringdata.info) and on the airspace section of the Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange. You can choose to download a compressed...
Yesterday 07:09 AM
by Lynn Alley Go to last post
3 1,040 Soaring