Search: Posts made by: Bob
Forum: Soaring August 17th 17, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bob
Wings and Wheels

Sean,
I like the new site. Clean and fresh. Change is always problematic. As a person that has used the listing to make a purchase I would also like the recently sold and dropped page back. It was a...
Forum: Soaring May 5th 14, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bob
Libelle 201 Trailer Fixtures

I am looking for a fuselage dolly and the fixture that captures the nose of the glider from an eberle trailer. Does anyone have or know of salvageable rigging from a possibly non salvageable trailer?...
Forum: Soaring April 22nd 14, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bob
Eberle Trailer without Spring Assist

omrika...

Problem is I am not tall enough and do not have the reach to do as you suggest.
Wish I did but not an option. Guess I will just have to find a way to prop it open safely and then drop the...
Forum: Soaring April 21st 14, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bob
Eberle Trailer without Spring Assist

I just acquired an Eberle trailer without the spring and or strut lift assist add on that most have. If anyone has experience with this maybe you can give me some ideas on how you open and drop the...
Forum: Soaring February 5th 14, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bob
Car Flarm

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 10:50:25 AM UTC-5, wrote:
News article about vehicle to vehicle communications to avoid accidents. Pretty much the same concept as Flarm.

Forum: Soaring August 16th 12, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bob
Dittel FGS50 issue and OAT Indicator

Same problem with the display on my FGS50, but it does still transmit and receive. Please post if you come up with a solution.

Thanks..