Condor 2 by [email protected]
I bought Condor 2 and intended to run 3 monitors because it's how I've run sims with other well known programs with zero issues. The computer it's on is not one purchased at a retail store front outlet. It was purpose built and flew/flies X-plane just dandy with no problems whatsoever. Two bridged...
Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole by [email protected]
This is on the SLGP web site. Important Notice Dear Friends, Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it. Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the...
by 2G Go to last post
33 256 Soaring
Is an LDA w/GS a "Precision" approach? by [email protected]
On Friday, September 3, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Gene Hudson wrote: Garner Miller wrote: OK, I'm in need of some 100% trivial information. I have a friend going for an airline interview next week, and rumor has it they're going to whip out an approach plate with an "LDA with...
0 1 Instrument Flight Rules
TCSC SOARING HIGH by Bob Youngblood
Treasure Coast Soaring Club continues to grow and doing well. As compared to last June our revenue for the same period in 2020 was up 65%. New members continue to bring excitement and activity to club, helping out with daily activities and special projects. Just yesterday we had a youth member do...
Yesterday 10:51 PM
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
4 49 Soaring
Scary story about landing on a Lake Tahoe golf course by 2G
Good part was it was late in the day and there were no golfers on this hole: https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?dsId=8033935
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
91 281 Soaring
SSA Webinar - Aug 11, 2020 Top 5 Tips for Faster & Farther by [email protected]
The SSA Webinar Series continues for 2020. Second Tuesdays of the month, and additional dates as announced. Aug 11 at 7pm CDT (adjust for your local time zones) will be the live presentation titled: Top 5 Tips to Help You Soar Faster and Farther So you want to fly faster? The goal of this...
Super Cub Tow Release Position Improvement by William Kautter
Our club is researching methods to move the tow release off the floor of our Super Cub to a position closer to the throttle. If you have done this modification or know someone that has I would very much appreciate any information and/or photos you or they would be willing to share. Best...
Yesterday 08:22 PM
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
8 28 Soaring
Scoring when abandoning a contest turnpoint by [email protected]
Hey all. I somehow got the idea that there was strategy involved to maximize score on contest flights where one decides not to continue to a turnpoint. But I don't see anything in the rules other than incomplete tasks essentially being scored as a landout. Am I missing something? Good to make it...
Yesterday 05:59 PM
by Andy Blackburn[_3_] Go to last post
7 35 Soaring
Glider Insurance? by Graham Drinkell[_2_]
Why have the costs risen so high? I was a loyal customer for over 10 years to a particular insurance company, whom informed me I was not allowed to allow young pilots to fly my glider. They have now declined me from their insurance cover. I have tried another broker, but their charges are...