Bumper stickers by Ramy[_2_]
My new tow vehicle needs new bumper sticker. My favorites are the white glider silhouette style, in particular I like the one I had on my previous car “Live to soar, soar to live”.. Any suggestions where I can find one? Thanks Ramy
Today 06:52 PM
by Marton K-Sz Go to last post
7 15 Soaring
OUDIE CHARGE by guts
Can I charge my Oudie using a USB adapter plugged into my cigarette lighter?? Thanks Glen
Today 06:45 PM
by Tango Whisky Go to last post
6 8 Soaring
A complicated question about LiFePO4 batteries, - and switching. by [email protected]
Another question regarding the above battery type! There are variety of techniques used when switching between batteries - on/off/on switches, good switches with a cut out between the movement, two batteries with a diode to prevent flow between both batteries, etc. The question I have concerns an...
Today 05:30 PM
by Andy Blackburn[_3_] Go to last post
9 18 Soaring
Vinyl Numbers by [email protected]
For years I've prepped the area by buffing to remove wax and contaminants, then centered the numbers and started in the middle. Just to find numerous bubbles trapped under the Vinal........Ugh!!! This morning I buffed the area to apply new COBRA decal to a trailer, wiped the area with a towel and...
Questions for SGS 2-33 Operators by [email protected]
Hi all, Our club, the Black Forest Soaring Society, is refurbishing our venerable 2-33. She's going to look real nice when we're finished. During this refurb a couple of questions have come up and so I'm posing them to the group: First, how many are still operating with the original, war...
Today 02:00 PM
by Paul Agnew Go to last post
3 12 Soaring
New low budget two seater by Tom[_22_]
Hi! We are trying to get new two seater from various funds for our club. Most of the funds force to buy new glider. Can you please help us a little bit with market research and suggest low budget two seater? Thank you all!
by Mike the Strike Go to last post
46 181 Soaring
FOR SALE by [email protected]
VENTUS SHARK TIPS VENTUS 2 WINGLETS VENTUS 2 CXT GEAR DOORS DISCUS 2A DUST COVERS LS1-F WINGROOT FAIRINGS (FACTORY-VERY RARE)
Today 10:43 AM
by rj Go to last post
2 34 Soaring
Privatization Fight Continues by Larry Dighera
https://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news/Privatization-Fight-Continues-230992-1.html Privatization Fight Continues By Russ Niles | June 18, 2018 To no ones surprise, those in favor of splitting air traffic control from the FAA are busy planning their next move. After a last-minute grassroots...
Today 04:55 AM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 9 Piloting
Oudie battery by [email protected]
Where can I get a battery for an Oudie? Thanks, 5U
WTB Piper Cub or similar Cockpit Glider Release by [email protected]
Looking for Cockpit Glider Release lever mechanism to fit to Piper Cub. Maybe able to modify cropdusting Dump Lever.
Today 12:57 AM
by kirk.stant Go to last post
7 44 Soaring
Grand Teton Crash by Ernst
Carnage continues, who is next? https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/cops_courts/article_87046564-e466-535c-a04c-b3918ec7dcb9.html It is sickening, what can we do to stop this? If it is experience, we would talk about other things. Thinking about Kristine and her passenger David... Ernst