Search: Posts made by: Alan Walls
Forum: Soaring June 10th 21, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Alan Walls
GPS stopping on Android recorders

Hi All,

Recently I had a couple of people ask about position outages on IGCDroid cell phone recordings. I thought I would share what is happening as this is likely relevant to other pilots and...
Forum: Soaring May 24th 21, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Alan Walls
IGCDroid Android IGC flight recorder is now free

Hi All,
I'm the developer of IGCDroid. My mistake is your gain... IGCDroid is now free for everybody, forever. Enjoy.

For those that don't know, IGCDroid is a simple IGC flight recorder for your...