§ 61.87 (i) by [email protected]
Question for CFI-Gs Was more or less told that I'm laboring under a gross misapprehension of fact by a newly minted glider instructor with regard to the above FAR. I am new to sailplanes. Been flying since 1976 so I've probably been flying longer than this guy is old. Haven't asked, don't really...
Today 05:37 PM
by Piet Barber Go to last post
8 27 Soaring
LS6 canopy gas spring by Richard Livingston
We (3 owners) have an LS6 with a "tired" gas spring that lifts the canopy. A simple google search and visits to Wings and Wheels does not turn up a source or specifications for this spring. Does anyone know a replacement part number, or specifications, or a source for a replacement gas spring?
by Sarah[_2_] Go to last post
10 236 Soaring
Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole by [email protected]
This is on the SLGP web site. Important Notice Dear Friends, Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it. Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the...
New SB (SB-G09) on elevator pushrods for most all Grobs by soaringjac
See the link below http://www.ltb-lindner.com/g-102-ad-sb.html?file=tl_files/ltb_lindner/pdf/G%20102%20LTA%20%26%20TM%20Englisch/SB-G09_elevator%20pushrod_200408.pdf
by okko kloosterman[_2_] Go to last post
38 398 Soaring
L'Hotellier Connectors for ASW-19 by Christopher Gough
Anyone have a spare connector? Looking for an ASW-19. My club's had a fault and Schleicher is on summer holidays so looking for a quicker resolution.
Today 05:06 AM
by Christopher Gough Go to last post
3 24 Soaring
Flying pants by [email protected]
My Royal Robbins are finally dying. What have you guys liked in long convertible pants with good pockets for todays bigger phones? Thanks Kevin 92
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post