Soaring Videos Wanted! by [email protected]
GoPro and Other HD & 4K Soaring Videos Wanted! The SSA is looking to its members to submit any 1080-HD or 4K soaring video you think the SSA might like to use in producing future promotional videos.. The SSA is currently seeking raw footage of any closeup air-to-air shots, or video of 2 or more...
by gotovkotzepkoi Go to last post
29 93 Soaring
Grob SB's by Alan Garside
Anyone paid for access to the Grob web site for SB information. In December they introduced the charge but now have had to make it free as they are required to make the information available to A/C owners. But guess what, they don't want to refund those who have paid as it gives access to...
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
11 39 Soaring
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp? by [email protected]
I was there. I remember exactly how that happened. I was in the bunk house the night they came and got you and took you over to Jay and Bills cabin. Then when you came back you had the wealts on you butt. I have that night forever burned i to my memory. Cant imagine how it was for you. Glad hes...
1 235 General Aviation