Time for a new US Schempp-Hirth Rep? by [email protected]
Unfair to do this on a forum perhaps but I think it's that bad. Wondering if anyone else with an older SH model is feeling the same. I have not been able to get parts for my glider. I will not go into exactly what I have and have not done to make it happen because I think I've done more than what...
Today 08:21 PM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
3 2 Soaring
Fairing kit Wing Root for Ventus b by [email protected]
I am looking fairing kit Wing Root for Ventus b dano
Looking for pictures of motorglider failures by Dave Nadler
I've been persuaded to give an OSTIV talk about motorglider safety issues, in particular propulsion system failures. I'm going to discuss common failures, the systemic reasons this stuff has happened and WILL CONTINUE to happen, and some ideas for systemic improvements. I'm looking for pictures...
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
43 164 Soaring
'Lx-Nav V8' and 'ClearNav CNv Digital/ Analog Display' for sale by Colten Coughlin
Lx-Nav V8 #S.N. 00764: $950 ClearNav CNv Digital / analog *display only no flight computer* x 2: $450 each Images of the instruments are he https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipPp3sJUXKsQgk5vvS0ugNPWrAxoRdMbuvupbJ2V Thanks! -Colten Coughlin
by Paul Remde Go to last post
10 31 Soaring
15 Hour Wonders by Bob Youngblood
The FAA has made it possible for glider plots with very limited time to acquire a CFIG rating with only 15 hours of total glider time. This is truly an accident waiting to happen, what could a glider pilot actually know with such limited time? What do you think?
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
46 151 Soaring
Diana 2 FES by Jerry Zieba
Diana 2 FES flies in the USA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=hQk04eG6K5c Video and music by Curt Lewis "95" Jerry Zieba "ZJ"