Forum: Soaring October 23rd 18, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gliders for sale in the UK?

I am moving back to the UK what gliders are for sale there? is there websites I can check out prices.
I will be selling my Ka6CR and Ogar motor glider with Rotax 912 as well if any interest.
Forum: Soaring September 9th 17, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Winter Vario for sale

I have a older Winter Vario in Meters per second. 80mm Diameter. Just taken out of a Ka6. Vario was working. Open to offers located in Alberta, Canada.
Forum: Soaring June 26th 17, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ILEC SN10B + Oudie For Sale

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:05:10 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I upgraded my panel and have an SN10B bundle for sale ... thanks. KK

Forum: Soaring June 4th 17, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cambridge vario audio

Very interested can you contact me via my gmail? We can make arrangements on there
Thank you
Forum: Soaring June 2nd 17, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cambridge vario audio

I have a perfectly good older Cambridge Cambridge vario. I am missing the audio output box does anybody have that little audio box they would like to sell me? working or not?

Thanks
Forum: Soaring June 2nd 17, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mountain High O2

I would like to install a Mountain High O2 System in my sailplane. I already have a O2 bottle. Does anybody have a used system they would like to sell?

Thanks
Forum: Soaring February 13th 17, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ka6 CR fuselage dolly

I would like to build a fuselage support dolly for my Ka6 CR does anybody have pictures or plans of one they can share?

Many thanks

Geoff
Forum: Soaring February 13th 17, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ogar owners past or present

Hi
I have just purchased a Ogar motor glider sn B774. It has a Rotax 912 engine and is currently sat at the Edmonton Soaring Club waiting for fine weather so I can go there and bring her back to her...
Forum: Soaring November 30th 16, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wanted radio

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 1:54:10 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Looking for a used radio. I am located in Alberta, Canada.
It can be very basic to fit into a Ka6CR.
My email....
Forum: Soaring November 28th 16, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wanted radio

Looking for a used radio. I am located in Alberta, Canada.
It can be very basic to fit into a Ka6CR.
My email. gsminors gmail dot C..
Thank you
Forum: Soaring September 9th 16, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASW19 for sale

Before I get serious and get it listed on wings and wheels.
I am selling my ASW19 any interest?
Get in contact. [email protected]

Geoff
Forum: Soaring November 24th 15, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bumper yaw string

I want to buy the "Bumper" yaw string but shipping from the usual suppliers want $30+ for shipping to Alberta, Canada. Can I buy direct from bumper?
Forum: Soaring November 24th 15, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MKIII yaw string sale

On Thursday, June 4, 2009 at 2:45:29 PM UTC-6, bumper wrote:
Like the Spitfire of WWII fame that inspired it's name, the "high tech" yaw
string improves again, with the MKIV replacing the MKIII....
Forum: Soaring September 2nd 15, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASK-21 and Grob 103 cockpit ballast weights

On Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 1:10:28 PM UTC-7, Bill wrote:
I do have a spare set of Factory original weights for a Grob 103.
Any offers?

I am interested in the weights if you still have...