another crash by kinsell
https://www-1.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article234517642.html Seems to be an unusually bad season for accidents.
Act now before your wings are defaced by [email protected]
Sorry, eh? I am sorry to interrupt your normally highly productive use of the internet. But your glider is at risk. It is only time separating you from the obvious damage coming to your aircraft soon. When I bought my first glass ship, the competition letters had been applied with EXTENSIVE use of...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
71 224 Soaring
Kawa rough landing? by Jonathan St. Cloud
Not sure how accurate FB translate is, but it appear as if Mr. Kawa had some sort of incident with an electric motor not working and a rough uphill landing. Gas, electric or jet be careful guys!
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
88 577 Soaring
New app to analyze your flights !! by Mar M
Hello, Just wanted to let you know that we developed an android app able to analyze your igc files, called xc analytics: https://xcanalytics.fr/en/ In a few words, it's statistics applied to cross country flying. It gives you access to more than 60 statistics and 40 charts relative to your...
by waremark Go to last post
17 53 Soaring
TeamXC cooperative Condor soaring and OLC+ type flights this fall by Bret Hess
Hi, we're starting our flights again after a summer break. If you're interested in OLC+ type flights on Condor and cooperative flying, join us at www.teamxc.us/about-us, and we can help you get started. We fly quite a few different sceneries, often with challenging conditions for realism (see...
Yesterday 06:22 AM
by Chris Behm Go to last post
2 18 Soaring
Wanted to buy, Dittel radio wiring harness by Chuck Lohre[_2_]
Hi All, Trying to figure out what is wrong with my system and would like a harness to test the radio, Dittle speaker box, and Dittel mic, push to talk outside the glider. Please email me chuck at lohre dot com or call 513-260-9025. Thanks.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 02:12 AM
by Chuck Lohre[_2_] Go to last post