Search: Posts made by: N2
Forum: Soaring January 11th 15, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N2
Flarm Prices?

Dooes anyone know if Flarm prices in the US will be going down with
the US$going up vs the Euro?

Al
Forum: Soaring December 26th 14, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N2
Is Glideplan still relevant?

At 23:46 23 December 2014, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
Given the level of moving map sophistication in the cockpit these
days I
am=
wondering what use, if any, Glideplan is to the soaring pilot. If...
Forum: Soaring December 26th 14, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N2
Is Glideplan still relevant?

At 23:46 23 December 2014, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
Given the level of moving map sophistication in the cockpit these
days I
am=
wondering what use, if any, Glideplan is to the soaring pilot. If...
Forum: Soaring September 1st 14, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N2
ASW21 Tech Notes

http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/index_e.htm

At 13:18 23 August 2014, glenn yeldezian wrote:
I am in need of the detailed Tech Notes (TN) for the ASK21
airworthiness
di=
rectives. The TNs I...
Forum: Soaring September 1st 14, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N2
ASW21 Tech Notes

http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/index_e.htm

At 13:18 23 August 2014, glenn yeldezian wrote:
I am in need of the detailed Tech Notes (TN) for the ASK21
airworthiness
di=
rectives. The TNs I...
Forum: Soaring September 1st 14, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N2
ASW21 Tech Notes

http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/index_e.htm

At 13:18 23 August 2014, glenn yeldezian wrote:
I am in need of the detailed Tech Notes (TN) for the ASK21
airworthiness
di=
rectives. The TNs I...
Forum: Soaring March 18th 12, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N2
Glare shield solar cel

Anyone have a source for flexible solar cel that would fit on /over a glare

shield?
Al
Forum: Soaring February 9th 12, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N2
Transponder reminder: 1202, do NOT ident unless requested by ATC

Denver area will switch March 7 th. I was told by local ATC
If the new order gets given. They said it won't get published till June.
July

AtS 16:34 09 February 2012, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Feb...
Forum: Soaring September 26th 10, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N2
Scott A14S Oxygen Regulator Manual

At 03:42 25 September 2010, bildan wrote:
On Sep 24, 9:16=A0pm, rhwoody wrote:
Please tell me where I can find an Owner's Manual for a Scott A14S
Oxygen Regulator -
I am trying to assist a...