Search: Posts made by: G. Paleologopoulos
Forum: Piloting May 5th 08, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By G. Paleologopoulos
Close call -- glider ops

"Brian" wrote

You are correct that in flying we are often, especially during take-
off and...
Forum: Owning April 13th 08, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By G. Paleologopoulos
ZAON XRX Problem

"Steve - KDMW" wrote

On Apr 12, 4:16 pm, "G. Paleologopoulos"
Forum: Owning April 12th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By G. Paleologopoulos
ΑΠ: ZAON XRX Problem

"Morgans" wrote

"Steve - KDMW" wrote

I have a new XRX that I've flown with about 10 times now....