IS28-B2 Lark salvage by Frank Whiteley
Is someone aware of an IS28-B2 Lark that's being parted out?
Today 06:51 AM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
4 32 Soaring
LS3a oxygen cylinder specification by ian
I am trying to get my oxygen cylinder inspected for refilling. It is due for a hydro test and inspection. However there has been a shake up of cylinder inspections in the local dive industry and as a result the inspector is checking all the paperwork very thoroughly. Unfortunately he cannot...
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
13 66 Soaring
Advanced Soaring Made Easy Edition 4 by [email protected]
I'm the Canadian dealer for this very good gliding book, and I did the design and layout for the author, Bernard Eckey. It has 432 pages, 187 illustrations and 176 photographs, and has been updated and extended with new topics (for example, have you ever heard of climbing in an atmospheric...
2019 FAI AWARDS CEREMONY by Jock Proudfoot
De La Vaulx Medal James M. PAYNE (USA) / Timothy GARDNER (USA) For the World Record of 22 657 m as absolute altitude on 2 September 2018 https://www.fai.org/news/2019-fai-awards-ceremony
Today 04:22 AM
by Jock Proudfoot Go to last post
0 2 Soaring
Cobra Trailer Fenders by Patrick McMahon
Hey all, I trailered a (new to me and a partner) glider from Ontario to Alberta last week and through the trip blew out both trailer tires on the late-80's aluminum Cobra trailer and destroyed the fenders on the trailer through the event. The first blowout (1:15am east of Madison, Wisconsin)...
by Dirk_PW[_2_] Go to last post
39 171 Soaring
How to buy weed online by [email protected]
Medical Cannabis buy and sell' TEXT: (+19164678651........ High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil and Edibles FOR SALE. website Weedsmj.com High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP...
Gliding risk.... by [email protected]
For those who haven’t seen it.... https://chessintheair.com/the-risk-of-dying-doing-what-we-love/
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
123 864 Soaring
How to buy weed online by [email protected]
Medical Cannabis buy and sell' TEXT: (+19164678651........ High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil and Edibles FOR SALE. website Weedsmj.com High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP...
Reminder - Washington DC Area FIRC will be held January 19 and 19, 2020 by jcg8w%[email protected]
Reminder - The Washington DC Area FIRC is just over 1 month Away -- See Below Don't forget to sign up before the holidays.... The Soaring Safety Foundation will present a Flight Instructor Refresher Course in the Washington D.C. area on January 18 and 19, 2020. The course will be presented by...